jcp Buttons!

This holiday season, jcp is giving away 20 million prizes! All you need is a button! Find out more about jcp and how you can win a prize, here.

Comments

judy venis

hi ellen i went to jcp and got my buttons and i won $250.00 and then won 10.00 and 5.00 i went back before xmas and behold i won $500.00 i got to spend it i watch your show and i think you are so great i love the way you dance have a happy new year judy venis

tonya

OMG i finally got jcp buttons and i cant get them to work so i called jcp to get some help just to find out the game is over 14 buttons so sad...

linda skovira

These comments are the funniest **** I've ever read. Obviously, JCP's button contest is a fraud. I will never, never shop that store.

BETTY JOHNSON

HAVE THESE BUTTONS AND I CANT ANSWER THE PUZZLE OR HAVE NO IDEA HOW SOLVE THEM .THESE ARE MY BUTTONS NOS.2eyqmqk, yn44xp3,j52umyw,d4j3nh5,mafjerz,khs3vmu,e3xhx5h,2xqcp3g,jpv45wv,epsvsuz,jgmttg4,dumy2kp, see if these are winners .thank you

Bonnie

I too love your show along with the NEW JCP stores. The button game has ups & downs like I have read below and for me as well. When I first went into the store while waiting in line a Spanish speaking cashier was cashier a lady ahead of me when a lady of the same ethnic race came rushing up and they kept talking in between waiting still on this poor lady, then out comes a hand full of buttons into that womans hands and off she goes. When this woman in front of me and myself get checked out all we get are 2 buttons each. Now mind you in the middle of their conversation half English & half Spanish, she spoke of how she went to each register today and collected buttons which she showed us all. I don't say this because I'm jealous I say this because it also happened again with the same cashier at the same store on a different day with a different ethnic customer. Comments or say Ho ho ho By the way I did win 2-$10.00 off any $10 purchase by Dec. 31.

haleigh cowan

I would like to share my "button" story-- Tonight, I was shopping in the Burlington, Iowa JCP and I simply went up to the counter and asked if they still had buttons. The lady was very nice and said yes, we still have tons of them and handed me two. I thanked her, and walked away just like anybody else. THEN after I walked away, she said to a coworker "I bet 1/2 of the people that come to me just ask for those." the coworker asked what and the worker that handed me my button said in return almost mocking me but used a voice that was not so pleasant, almost as if she had a speaking disability and said "ah can i get some of your buttons" and then she laughed. Not knowing I was still only about 5 feet away, I turned around and said thanks again for the buttons, I know it took alot of time out of your busy day (which there was no customers around and she was standing at the counter twittling her thumbs) and she got really red in the face and told me no problem and to have a nice night. I thought this worker was extremely rude, and it really hit me the wrong way when she mocked me in a different voice as if I was mentally retarded. I guess this girl isn't too hype about your partnering up with JCP and doing the button give away. It's a shame that some people like that have customer service jobs!!!!!

janet moiles

let's try these special buttons:-)

Anita Bender

Sorry Ellen but I think you were duped by JCP, I have tried to put in many buttons with the same result "button has already been used". How can that be???? When I first entered the buttons it would cay wrong 7 digits try it again or wrong captcha try again, then I'd go in a few days later and it says this button has already been used. What the heck, I know you would never have endorsed this rip off if you had known what would happen, unfortunately I think it was JCP's way to lure more of us in from other stores with false hopes. Merrry Christmas Ellen

Graace Murch

I registered two buttons on Friday evening and was told to watch my e mail for news if I'd won a prize. I haven't received any e mails from you. This afternoon I entered two more buttons and received the same message..I still haven't received any word.I have received e mails from other people, so I know that e mails are still coming thru to me.

Deborah Deremer

I have three buttons that will not work and they all have one thing in common, they all have an l in the code....all 3 will not work

diana gutierrez

1 URL love your show Ellen

Marilyn Devlin

I spent the Thanksgiving weekend in Washington State to go shopping with my husband. I live in Osoyoos , British Columbia, Canada. My neighbour and I are huge fans of Ellen's show and watch it all the time. I made sure I shopped at a JCP store so I could get my pin and maybe have a chance to see the Ellen Show. Sadly, being a Canadian citizen apparently makes us ineligible for the JCP button promotion. I purchased items at JCP to get my pin. When I got home tonight I entered my pin number. It said I had to be an American citizen or, funny enough, from Puerto Rico.
I guess the point I am trying to make is The Ellen show has a huge following in Canada and it sure would be nice to be included!!!

Joanna

I am disappointed with the JCP button promotion. The theory may have been good, but the implementation has not been. The system is clunky...enter your code, then wait one day to learn the value of your coupon, then go back to JCP.com and enter another code, then wait one more day for your coupon to be delivered, then within 48 hours redeem the coupon; then repeat multiple times if you have more than one button.

I'm sure this promotion has served JCP well by gaining names, email addresses and other contact information of thousands of customers, and perhaps the promotion of the buttons themselves helped their Black Friday sales by bringing people into their stores. However, from a customer standpoint it has been frustrating. I picked up buttons on Friday when I made purchases and was planning to return to JCP on Saturday to buy more but I didn't receive the coupon in time. Instead, I shopped at Sear's and Macy's ($300+). I finally received the coupon this morning (Sunday). I will not use it within 48 hours (or do I have only 24 hours since I received it 24 hours after entering my code?), nor will I repeat this process for the other buttons I picked up, it's not worth my time.

The buttons are cute. Too bad they didn't put their logo on them.

Kerri McManus

I was super excited about the JCP Button promotion this year! I got up early (meaning I slept 2 hours)and dragged my friend (who worked til 1am) out to an early opening of JCP so that we could start collecting the great christmas buttons!!!! My friend who is lucky enough to have an iPhone entered her codes in and with in a few hours knew whether or not she won. She did, a gift certificate $5off a purchase of $5 or more.... Yeah!! Her husband entered two buttons and he received 2 $10 certificates!! Awesome! I on the other hand.... entered the first button I received, a picture of coal, at about 2pm when I finally got home and it is now 9pm the following day and I haven't received an e-mail either way.... I am somewhat bummed because I was so super excited. I love shopping JCP and I haven't given up hope! I will soon enter 2 more button codes, but maybe with a different e-mail address as it seems AOL is behind the slow process... Merry Christmas Ellen! Thank you for making this a really fun promotion!!!! :)