Ellen was amazed by the brilliant performance of Jessica Bassett on this past season "American Idol," and was shocked when she didn't make it through! She brought her here for some redemption, and the talented singer didn't disappoint.

Comments

(Page 6 of 9) Newer3456789Older
Kathy Spellacy

I totally thought the same thing when I was watching American idol! She is so talented an love that song, ellen you are awesome for exposing her. No one would disagree with you, we'll maybe 2 out if the 3 American idol judges

Marty Mitchell

I've tried for hours to find the download for Jessica Bassett and it isn't on iTunes. When will it be available?

Maricela

I LOVE THIS SONG AND I LOVE ELLEN !
I CANT FIND WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SONG ON ITUNES. HELP, ANYONE?
PLEASE AND THANK YOU <3

debbie mcglone

Jessica was wonderful, I can't believe AI let her go. So happy you brought her on your show.I called my granddaughters right away and told them to watch the video. Great job Ellen. love ya
grandma debbie

Jeanette DiPasquale

Beautiful, beautiful song. Anyone that can write their own song in such a short time is a natural and a gift. Her song made me cry, it was very beautiful. Peace

Janet Grace

I was shocked as well. good job putting her on your show. lets sit back and watch this star shine!!!

Justine Kapanpour

I admire Ellen for all she has done for people.i list my job in June of 2013 and was taking care of my mom and she just passed away 2months ago. Now I have been looking for work and having a hard time money us getting low but I keep my faith that god will place me somewhere. I watch your show everyday and see all you do. You are very special Ellen.

Marda Arkebauer

What an amazing woman you are, Ellen! I am heartfully moved by what you've done for Jessica! Our world needs more people just like you! I am so touched! Love and respect for all that you do! Hugs!

Sandi

Thank you Ellen for having Jessica on your show today. My best friend of 36 years has been going through a lot lately and this song really hit home. I shared it with her immediately after, while in tears, and know she will love it!

Lori Snodgrass

Omg American Idol really screwed up they should have listened to jennifer Lopez this girl has an amazing voice.

Justine Kapanpour

That us my moms name Lydia who just passed away and that made me think of her.

David E Brill

I not only loved the lyrics, melody, and the originality of the song that Ms Bassett created, it was more about the person we didn't get to see; the one who was in a time of need who was lucky enough to have such a great friend be declined by American Idol (and have her feelings hurt too!!!) but, leave it to our Ellen to bring Ms Bassett to us ... the real American People who also wanted Jessica to make. Especially when the three (3) yes votes didn't get it right. Our dear Ellen got it right and did something about it, she brought her one (1) vote right to us: The Incredible Jessica Bassett. Thank you, Ellen!

Just happy, Ms JLo heard all the right things as I.

Hannah

helppppp I need a link for iTunes! I wanna buy it ASAP but iTunes doesn't recognize her name :( :(

Debbie Abate

Hi Ellen, went on Beats App. and so SAD it is not available in iTunes in Canada yet :( I would have downloaded her song, but cannot access Beats from Canada. Hopefully they say soon ??????

Andrea

Truly a beautiful tribute to her best friend and a huge mistake made by the American Idol judges!! Beautiful song!!!

(Page 6 of 9) Newer3456789Older