Ellen was amazed by the brilliant performance of Jessica Bassett on this past season "American Idol," and was shocked when she didn't make it through! She brought her here for some redemption, and the talented singer didn't disappoint.

Comments

(Page 5 of 9) Newer2345678Older
Annette

Jessica! Beautiful song, beautiful voice. BUT can't find her song on iTunes! HELP

Kimberly

THIS GIRL I9 A STAR !!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE TWO IDIOTS ON AMERICAN IDOL ???!!!! EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. IF SHE WENT THROUGH TO THE NEXT ROUND ON AMERICAN IDOL, SHE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN INVITED TO THE ELLEN SHOW, AND, PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THE EXPOSURE THAT SHE NOW HAS. GOOD FOR HER !!!! THIS GIRL IS GOING PLACES. SHE WILL HAVE HIT RECORD AFTER HIT RECORD. THANK GOD FOR ELLEN !!!! THE PRODUCERS FOR AMERICAN IDOL SHOULD GET ELLEN BACK. SHE ISN'T EVEN A SINGER, AND SHE KNOWS WHO HAS TALENT, AND WHO DOESN'T, SO, GET YOUR ACT AMERICAN IDOL. I CANNOT FIND "LYDIA" ON I-TUNES. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME !!!! I NEED THIS SONG !!!!!

shera

Beautiful Voice!!!!!!!!!! How do I get a copy of her song

Phillip

I cannot find her on iTunes!!!!! Help!

Pattie Zimmerman

Jessica Bassett is a great, inspiring friend. Awesome, simply awesome. American Idol had it wrong, glad Ellen got it right. Would buy her album in a heart beat. Love her sound, her spirit.

Deborah Salerno

Thank you Ellen for keeping her music alive …. Big Mistake, Big, that's all I can say about the judges from that night. I was so shocked……. and then there where other who could not shine her shoes and they got in…...

cheryl sproul

I am so glad you had her on your show. My husband and I said exactly what you said. She has a beautiful voice and it is such a pretty song. I could not believe they did not pick her. I even said to my husband maybe Ellen will see this and have her on the show. So thank you for being so kind and generous. Love your show.

Pamela Schlesinger

Amazing

Missy

I think you are amazing! I think Jessica Bassett was wonderful, because of you I hope she has a chance to walk the red carpet in the future. She has a beautiful voice, LOVED HER!

Tanya

I was watching Idol with my daughter and mom and we said the same thing! We couldn't believe she didn't make it to Hollywood! I had goose bumps listening to her. She is amazing! Way to go Ellen

Marcus Smith

Trying to buy Jessica Bassett song on iTunes. Does not know her. Help Please

Luanna Mazuranich

Ellen, Thank You for doing this for Jessica Bassett! I will share it on my fb and
ask others to download and show the Love, she soooo deserves it!

~~~~~~~~~~~ THANKS AGAIN!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FROM THE COLD MOUNTAIN IN MONTANA :)

John Griswold

Flabergasted by the two male judges on AI. Jennifer was absolutely correct. They let a good one go. Way to go Ellen, for recognizing talent! Jessica, you're awesome and I'm definately looking forward to your first album...

Connie W

I have lost all faith in American Idol after this blunder! Jessica is the whole package! Awesome voice, obviously a talented song writer, beautiful, and can play guitar to boot! LOVED her song "Lydia" and will buy it as soon as I find it. I am having trouble with that, but will keep trying.

This girl is going to go FAR!!! And thanks to Ellen, she now has that chance!! Thank God Ellen had the brains to see what American Idol could not! J-Lo saw it, but was out-numbered. They let some people through who didn't really deserve to go to Hollywood, then dropped the ball big-time with Jessica Bassett! I hope they seewhat a HUGE mistake they made. WTH were they thinking???! I was outraged they did not put her through! What good is it to have deaf, dumb, and blind people judging a show like Idol?? Simon would not have made that mistake! No wonder their viewers are all deserting!

Anyway, I just thank God that Ellen gave her the shot she definately deserves! I know that she will be big! God bless you, Ellen! And to Jessica, I am so, SO sorry they did you that way on Idol! It was nuts! Those guys can't see past their big, conceited heads! Especially Harry! Thinks he's God's gift! What an ego!

Best wishes, and remember WE BELIEVE IN YOU.

Latretha Scroggin

I loved her voice AND her song! I was so shocked when they sent her home! Yay Ellen!!

(Page 5 of 9) Newer2345678Older