Ellen was amazed by the brilliant performance of Jessica Bassett on this past season "American Idol," and was shocked when she didn't make it through! She brought her here for some redemption, and the talented singer didn't disappoint.

Comments

(Page 4 of 9) Newer1234567Older
Richard

Absolutely loved the song. Keith Urban and Harry Connick Jr. were having a bad music judging moment. Jessica Bassett wrote this song herself!! I'm glad Ellen is giving her the exposure she deserves. Go Jessica!!

Roger S. Feldmann

Jessica is a gemstone that has the clarity of a diamond. You've given the world someone to behold. Lucky for her the boys on Idol were deaf to this songbird. We both know she will soar like an eagle and her journey has just begun.

My hat goes off to you Ellen, a star is born.

Thirl Hupp

I will do what ever I can to get people I know to hear your great voice ....I beleive in you .....your very talented !....Helping someone like you to find thier dream ....well.... it's just the best "pay it forward" I could think of !

Linda

Ellen, I am so glad you had Jessica Bassett on your show!! I love her voice and the song she wrote was beautiful! It's a shame she got "the boot" from that "other" show. You have fabulous taste in music and I'm glad you gave her the chance of a lifetime! You are so kind!! LOVE your show!!!!!

Lydia B.

Oh yes, that was rude, the song was great and so is Jessica. Good luck. (And it is a great name for a song)

Lydia B.

great name for a song, better than the Tattoo Lady song i grew up with. I will download immediately

LuckyShe331

Can't find the song on iTunes. I agree with you they made a mistake. She's unique and I love her voice. Could hear her voice doing a movie theme.

Connie W

ELLEN----- no one can find the song on here or itunes to buy. You said we had 24 hours, so because of the obvious problem that is occuring, we hope you give us another opportunity when the problem is fixed. We want to support her and show her we believe in her! She is awesome! Thank you.

Carene

Ellen, thank you for bringing Jessica on your show. I am trying to find the song to download…hmmm, ???

Connie W

I have lost all faith in American Idol after this blunder! Jessica is the whole package! Awesome voice, obviously a talented song writer, beautiful, and can play guitar to boot! LOVED her song "Lydia" and will buy it as soon as I find it. I am having trouble with that, but will keep trying.

This girl is going to go FAR!!! And thanks to Ellen, she now has that chance!! Thank God Ellen had the brains to see what American Idol could not! J-Lo saw it, but was out-numbered. They let some people through who didn't really deserve to go to Hollywood, then dropped the ball big-time with Jessica Bassett! I hope they see what a HUGE mistake they made. WTH were they thinking???! I was outraged they did not put her through! What good is it to have deaf, dumb, and blind people judging a show like Idol?? Simon would not have made that mistake! No wonder their viewers are all deserting!

Anyway, I just thank God that Ellen gave her the shot she definately deserves! I know that she will be big! God bless you, Ellen! And to Jessica, I am so, SO sorry they did you that way on Idol! It was nuts! Those guys can't see past their big, conceited heads! Especially Harry! Thinks he's God's gift! What an ego!

Best wishes, and remember WE BELIEVE IN YOU.

Amy Armenrout-Petrucci

I was brought to tears. What a beautiful song; a beautiful young woman and so brave. Best wishes Jessica! You are amazing.

Carol

Good for you Jessica and great for us that now had a chance to see and hear you again. I really hope to see you more often. I want to download the song, but can't find it on itunes... :o(

Jeri Nudell

Ellen, you did it with James Wolpert from the Voice and now with Jessica from Idol. Thank you for giving both these artists a second chance. I think you and I think alike on some of the things from your show..Kudos to you for taking a stand fro these young people with so much to offer.
Jeri

Dory

Great song. Looking on iTunes and can't find. What is the name of it?

1 Reply
Kim kinney

So glad your brought Jessica Bassett onto your show. The Judges really got that wrong!

(Page 4 of 9) Newer1234567Older