Ellen was amazed by the brilliant performance of Jessica Bassett on this past season "American Idol," and was shocked when she didn't make it through! She brought her here for some redemption, and the talented singer didn't disappoint.

Comments

(Page 2 of 9) Newer1234567Older
Tammy

I missed the 24 hour window to download the song. I am so disappointed.

Sue

So happy you brought her back

Deborah Shea

Enjoyed listening to Jessica yesterday looking for her ding on iTunes can't find!
Ellen if you can make this girl go far please do she deserves it she Has a lovely voice and is very talented !! There is something wrong with Harry and Keith . J Lo liked her and voted yes what's wrong with the other two crazy !!

Janet Johnson

I too was watching AI when they eliminated Jessica and could not believe it. She is beautiful and I love her song Lydia. Unable to find it on I-tunes?? Hope it will be up soon so I can download. I do believe a star has just been made.

Rosemary

she brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful voice

gigi rieder

Loved Jessica...she has a God giving gift and Lydia is lucky to have a friend like Jessica. Keep singing you have a bright future especially with kind people in our world like Ellen.

Lori

Trying to get her song from iTunes and Beats app/neither registers her name-help, please! I would live to get this song and support this young woman!

Pamela Schlesinger

Can't find the song on iTunes!! Help!

Jennifer R.

After my husband and I watched this, I too was yelling at the TV. My poor husband couldn't hear the next contestants.

Do you think American Idol will bring Jessica back?

I tried to buy the song on ITunes, but was unable. Probably able to buy tomorrow.

Ellen has such a good ear. Good deal Ellen!

1 Reply
Kim Rainwater

SUPERSTAR.I can't find her or the song on iTunes to download it so please provide instructions. I just so loved this song and her sultry voice. Thank you

Martha

I'm so glad you gave Jessica Bassett on your show. I tried to find her song on iTunes yesterday for over an hour and again last night for an hour and could not find it. I looked on your website and could not find it there either. Checked iTunes this morning and could not find it still.

Lorraine

Ellen, Thank You for bringing this talented young lady to your stage. American Idol let a good one slip away. Couldn't believe their decision. Almost fell off of my couch! I cannot find Jessica's soundtrack on iTunes - wahhhh!!

Phillip

I have tried to find her on iTunes and cannot. Jeez

Janet Carlson

Thank You , Ellen ! What amazing grace you have. I 've watched American Idol for yers, and the night Ms. Bassett was. The fact that those 2 men didn't vote her through, just goes to prove the women are SMARTER, that's right, the women are SMARTER. That girl has an amazingly gentle and unique voice. I was so happy when you said you wanted her as a guest, she needs to share her gift. I was going to swear off watching A.I. if she didn't get a golden ticket. I thank you for giving her a PLATNUM ONE !

Jillian

I too would like to download this fantastic gorgeous song on iTunes but can not find it. How? When?
Ellen's words to her were inspiring for all.

(Page 2 of 9) Newer1234567Older