His performance in "Dallas Buyers Club" is already turning heads. See what Jared Leto said about it, and the critics' reaction.

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
bz

So frikn good looking. Love that you played his music when he was introduced. But, hey now, when it's Jared Leto, his walking out to meet you should be on the video. Everything about this man is worth seeing. :)
Pls bring him back with his band.
Great interview.

Joanne Rowan

Thank you so much Ellen for having Jared Leto on your show. I absolutely adore Thirty Seconds to Mars. Their music has me singing all the time where before I knew who they were and what was waiting for me by becoming a follower my future was bleak at best. Jared Leto is a fantastic actor. It is a shame he had to dress up like a woman in order to be finally recognized for his awesome acting talent. The Dallas Buyers Club and definitely Jared Leto are headed for an OSCAR. NO DOUBT in my mind. Maybe next time Ellen you could have Thirty Seconds to Mars on your show and let them sing a few songs. That would be great. Thanks again Ellen

1 Reply
Mylena

Very cool interview with Jared leto! Loved. from Brazil

cera

Jared: 'The rest of my body hair, still just gone.'
Ellen: 'Really?'
Jared: 'Yeah.'
Ellen: 'Let's see.'

Lol, I wanna see. I met Jared and saw 30 Seconds to Mars a week ago and they were so amazing. He truly is a great front man and a very talented person. Very underrated, hope this movie give him the recognition he deserve.

Camila

I love you Jared! get the oscar and a golden globe too, Rayon is incredible :)

Midnight

An extremely underrated actor and muscician. I'm happy people finally are starting to acknowledge his talent. Can't wait to see DBC and Jared's name among the nominations of Best Supporting Actor. ;)

Aleksandra

Jared Leto is amazing actor and musician. He is also handsome and smart. Like how this is even possible..

Marta

I really like and respect both of you, Jared Leto and Ellen Degeneres. It's a nice surprise to see Jared Leto in this show, especially if I am the Echelon. Greetings from Poland :)

Rita Veiga

Great actor and Musician, you are a beast Jared Leto :)

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12