Ellen's writer Amy scares pretty easily, but she's nothing compared to Ellen's Executive Producer, Andy. That's why he was the perfect person to join Amy in this haunted house. Enjoy.

Comments

(Page 3 of 3) Newer123
Tanja

This is hilarious! Andy hiding behind Amy. I was just there myself last week with a friend. She was so scared that she did not open her eyes once and I had to walk her through. My arm was brused after!

Great job to get the two there together! Well done

Melvie Moulton

I have never seen anything so funny before! I have watched this video over and over and cries every time. Great Job guys!!

Denise

First of all Ellen, LOVE your show. The haunted house with Amy and Andy is hilarious, I was in tears. I tried to watch the video on my Kindle Fire and realized the plug in is not recognized. Maybe you can work on getting your stuff on the Kindle, because your game is not available either and I would love to download that too! Thanks so much for the joy you bring!!

Ramona Palacio

OH MY GOD!!! I can't stop crying. I am just as scared and terrified of haunted houses and movies. Amy and Andy were very brave to survive this deadly encounter. At least i'm sure that's what it felt like. A terrified scare is always a great laugh. Hats off to Ellen for giving Amy a partner this year. I'm sure there's no dry eyes after viewing this clip.

Sonia Salgado

Thanks Ellen. I really needed a good laugh. Watching Amy and Andy go thru the universal Halloween horror nights maze. OMG I was crying. My husband came upstairs to our bedroom to see what all the laughing and screaming was about. so I made him watch it. He loved it,; "why is he pushing her in front of him"! A classic moment! Thank Andy and Amy for me!!!!!

Kim

Too funny! I do the same thing to my daughter when we go, make her go first so I can "protect" her!

(Page 3 of 3) Newer123