Ellen's writer Amy scares pretty easily, but she's nothing compared to Ellen's Executive Producer, Andy. That's why he was the perfect person to join Amy in this haunted house. Enjoy.

Comments

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older
Trish

So love watching this over and over... thx for the giggles..:)

Eric

The best ever yet........
Thanks for giving us the laugh of a lifetime......;-)

Linda Mullennix

it was Sooooo Funny to see andy hiding behind her.and screaming like a little girl lol.

Vickie Dupree

I loved this I haven't laughed that hard in years. I was laughing so hard I was crying and trying not to pee my pants thank you Andy you truly brighten my day.......

snoopy

That was too funny. I laughed so hard my stomach was hurting. OMG!!!

NETTIE FEBUS

OMG! I think I peed a little I laughed so hard..

DONNA

Thanks for posting! This was so funny I couldn't help cracking up.....was watching at work and my co workers wanted to know what was so dam funny couldn't hold in the laughter....next thing I know they were all watching! Great way to start the day!

Teri P

I hurt, OMGosh I laughed so hard I have tears trickling down my leg!! Reminds me of when I took my two boys through the haunted corn maze .. ok so I ended up accidentally pushing one down and running him over but when Mom yells "MOVE CHAINSAW", that is NO time to stop and turn around to take a look at what's behind us! I mean seriously, I'M YOUR MOTHER AND I KNOW BEST! This was great and now I don't feel like such a weenie :)

Jessica

OMG!!! Love it that will be me this weekend putting my kids in front of me cause I will be protecting them

Tracy Nelson

So damn funny!

StacySWEET

What's wrong with men now?!He used her as a shield.I thought he might die)))

Diane

This is the funniest video I have ever seen! I love the looks on Andy's face. PRICELESS!

Theresa Fernandez

Hilarious! I have laughed with you for the past 11 seasons and love every year when you send Amy but sending Andy was the funniest of all! What a brilliant idea ! I am so scared of those darn things too, I could imagine the things I would say and the way I would look too...love ya Ellen! Keep us laughing!

valerie martin

I've watched the show for all 11yrs, and I know how putting Andy on the spot embarreses him incedably. But this video was soo darn funny , I couldn't stop laughing. I was getting ready for work and was a little late cuz I couldnt keep my make up on for a few minutes. I love these two in that video. kudos. much love from michigan..

Gerardo Garcia

Hi Ellen. I always love when you make your writer, Amy, go to a haunted house. This one is probably my favorite one of them all. I wish you can take them back and make them go through Insidious and Evil Dead. Those two mazes scared the hell out me.

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older