This year there's no need to dread doing your taxes, especially with Ellen's new trick to make tax season fun! Now where do we order that Flaskulator?

Add Your Comment

  • Please check your inbox ... your comment will not appear until you have confirmed your identity via email.

Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry.
Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.

When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.

To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put 1 URL in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.


260 days ago

Doing your taxes may be fun, but dealing with the IRS explaining why
you did what you did won't be fun. The complexity of the tax laws that exist today require that you protect yourself buy having your tax returns done by qualified professionals, like Enrolled Agents who are licensed by the IRS to represent taxpayers and to make sure that taxpayers are protected from themselves and any harassment from the taxing authorities. Enrolled Agents must take an extensive examination, required by the IRS, in all areas of taxation before they can obtain their license, and are required to complete a minimum of 30 CPE credits in the area of taxation every year to maintain their licenses.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0