Try Alicia Silverstone's Radicchio Pizza with Truffle Oil. It's the perfect pizza for dinner parties or just a cozy night at home.
- 1 large head radicchio
- Olive oil
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- White truffle oil, to taste
- 1 fresh pizza crust (preferably a healthy, whole grain one)
- Cut the radicchio in half, then slice each half crosswise into thin ribbons (as thin as possible).
- Dress with olive oil, salt, pepper, and a few dashes of white truffle oil to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 415 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toast the pizza crust in the oven for 7 minutes, or until it is heated through and slightly golden, but not crunchy.
- Scatter the dressed radicchio over the pizza crust and return to the oven for another 3-5 minutes, until the radicchio is warm and just starting to wilt.
- Serve immediately.
For more delicious recipes from Alicia Silverstone, check out "The Kind Diet."