Recipe of the Day: Artichoke Dip
Looking for a new dip to try at your next party? Check out Alicia Silverstone's tasty Artichoke Dip!
Makes About 3 Cups
- 2 (8.5 ounce) cans quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 cup Vegenaise
- 1 cup grated soy Parmesan
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped (optional)
- Crackers or endive leaves for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Use a wooden spoon to mash up the artichokes in a mixing bowl. Add the Vegenaise, cheese, and garlic (if using) and combine well.
- Scrape the dip into a baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes or until heated through and browned on top. Sprinkle with paprika, and serve with crackers or endive leaves.
For more delicious recipes from Alicia Silverstone, check out "The Kind Diet."