- 1 ripe pear, cored and sliced into thin half moons (don’t peel)
- 4 c baby arugula
- 3 tbsps. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tbsps. red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup pine nuts -- toasted
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Lay the pears out flat and slightly overlapping around the edges of 1 large plate. Leave the center open for greens. Dress the arugula with the olive oil and vinegar, season to taste with the salt and pepper then place it in the center of the plate. Sprinkle with the pine nuts and serve.