Veggie Stir Fry with Brown Rice
Filed Under: Dinner
- Brown rice
- Canola oil
- Red onion, sliced thin
- Red pepper, sliced thin
- Shitake mushrooms, sliced thin
- Bok choy - bottom and green of leaves slice thin and separated
- Scallions, green part sliced into thin rounds
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Soy Vay brand teriyaki sauce
- Cook brown rice according to package directions. Use a vegetable broth instead of water for more flavor.
- In a large saute pan, add a small amount of canola oil saute the onions, peppers, mushrooms and bottom part of the bok choy over medium-high heat until tender.
- Add the edamame, sliced scallions, bok choy leaf tops and cook for a few minutes to heat and wilt bok choy tops.
- Add teriyaki sauce and stir to coat.
- Serve atop brown rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds.