Soft Tacos with Avocado Salsa
Filed Under: Dinner
Filed Under: Dinner, Main Dishes, Tal Ronnen, Healthy Recipes
- Gardein brand Beefless Tips
- Prepared green salsa
- Ripe avocado
- Lime juice
- Fresh cilantro
- Organic corn tortillas
- Shredded cabbage
- Slice the Beefless tips in half and cook in a little olive oil over medium high heat until nicely browned.
- Remove from heat and mix in some prepared green salsa.
- Dice the ripe avocado and add a splash of lime juice, minced cilantro and some prepared greensalsa. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the beefless tips with the avocado salsa and shredded cabbage to warmed corn tortillas.
- Serve with a side of grilled corn if desired.