// ticket #1404
- 2 frozen, dairy-free waffles (there are several varieties/brands available in your local freezer section)
- 2 meatless sausages (try Smart Links breakfast style sausages from LightLife)
- 1 small ripe banana, cut into thin slices
- Agave nectar
- Vegetable oil -- olive, canola or sunflower
- Toast or warm waffles as instructed on package.
- Slice the sausages into bite size pieces.
- Over medium-high heat, add a little vegetable oil to a small skillet or sauté pan and cook the sausages until golden brown on each side.
- Top the toasted waffles with the sliced bananas and drizzle with a little agave nectar and serve with the sausage.