Oatmeal with Nuts and Raisins
Filed Under: Breakfast, Tal Ronnen, Healthy Recipes
- Steel cut whole oats
- Agave nectar
- Small handful of raw or lightly toasted nut and/or seeds like almonds, walnuts, pecans, sunflower seeds, cashews, hazelnuts etc.
- Small handful of raisins or other dried fruit
- Non-dairy milk (soy, almond, rice milk etc.)
- Cook the oatmeal according to the directions on the package.
- Fold in the nuts, dried fruit and drizzle with a little agave nectar. Add warm, non-dairy milk if desired for creamier oatmeal.