- 1T Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Bunch green onions white part only sliced thin
- ¼ Cup flour
- 1 ½ Cups soy, almond, or rice milk
- 2 Cloves fresh minced garlic
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- (1) 1# Bag frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- (1) 10oz Bag frozen peas
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large pan heat the oil until it's hot.
Add the green onions and stir for one minute.
Add the flour and stir for about 2 minutes until a roux is formed.
Add the soy, almond, or rice milk and whisk until thick.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well incorporated.