- 2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ Cup melted vegan butter
- 2 Cups sweetened condensed non-dairy milk (recipe to follow)
- 1 (12 oz bag) Ghirardelli semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ Cups flaked coconut
- 1 ½Cups chopped pecans
For Sweetened Condensed Non-dairy Milk:
- 4 Cups non-dairy milk (almond, soy, rice)
- ½ Cup white sugar
- 1T Corn starch
- A dash of vanilla extract
Simmer all the ingredients for about 30 minutes or until it has reduced to two cups. Can be made days ahead.
Preheat oven to 350º
In a bowl mix graham cracker crumbs and vegan butter.
Press the mixture down into a 13x9" pan.
Pour the non-dairy condensed milk evenly over the crust.
In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients and distribute it evenly over the non-dairy milk.
Press it down gently and bake for 25 minutes.
Allow the pan to cool then chill it over night (If you have the time)
Cut into bars and serve them at room temp.