Member Profile

Monica Henry
Name Monica Henry
Joined 512 days ago
Hobbies Hiking, some biking, collect panda bears, read
About Me Well I don't do to much of anything since my stroke I stay home and take care of my four dogs and two birds. I have four grown children and ten grandchildren. I have been blessed with the best partner ever for twelve years. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me! She stood by my side through so much and has taken such good care of me. I thank god for her everyday. I don't go shopping anymore due to financial issues that was comforting to me but I'm alive and happy so I can't complain. I do love to go to Estes Park, Colorado to watch the elk and enjoy the breath taking views. I try to help others by talking about life and making the right choices.
Monica Henry
Win All of Today's Mother's Day Giveaways!

Your shows are awesome love all of them you are such a loving caring giving person your amazing ELLEN!!!!!!!!

Monica Henry
Alyson Hannigan, Sophia Grace & Rosie

Ellen giving that couple a new car was awesome!!!! Friends is the best show ever after your show course!!! Sofia and Rosie are too CUTE!!!!

Monica Henry
Fans Celebrate Ellen and Portia's Anniversary

Congratulations !!!!!! What an amazing couple!

Monica Henry
Waiting for Santa

OOOPS!!!! I previously sent a comment about Jamie fox. I just think this picture of baby and dog is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Monica Henry
Waiting for Santa

OMG ELLEN! Today's show with Jamie Fox and the military couple was totally AWESOME! It touched my heart for what you have done for that couple. GOD BLESS YOU ELLEN always and keep making people HAPPY!

Monica Henry
See the Winners from Day 6 of 12 Days!

I would love to be a winner of the 12 days of Christmas. Or even just one day so someone else has a chance to win a day!

Monica Henry
See the Winners from Day 6 of 12 Days!

WOW!,! JR is such an amazing person. What a great inspiration he is. I don't know him but I believe he truly is an angel!

Monica Henry
Message from Ellen

Happy Happy Thanksgiving Ellen, Portia, Mama, Tony and crew.,!!!!!!!!! Family is important all the time.

Monica Henry
You Write, Ellen Responds!

Hi Ellen,

I enjoy watching your show Every single day. It makes me laugh and gives me confidence that this world can change. If only there were more people like you Ellen, so giving, caring, and concerned about people and their families. I hope you get this message I haven't had or used a computer since 2004 when I had a stroke and was in a coma for a week but the good lord gave me a second chance and watching your show gives me the boost I need to stay positive and caring about life. Thank you Ellen thank you so very much for all your energy and inspiration!