Member Profile

Name Danielle
Joined 535 days ago
Hobbies Spending time at home with my family
Tell Us About an Act of Kindness

Dear Ellen ,
I am writing to you in desperate finanicial help with are mortgage . Let me explain why this happen we have had a really rough three years .First my now 22 year old but was 19 when attempt sucide
and almost died .Cj was on life support for 10 days and has attempted 2 more times since 2010 and my 20 years son lung collasped three times so they had to do surgey in November 2012 .Then
I had to have knee surgey in August 2012 and was out of work until the end of October 2012 and with everything going on we got behind in are bills the the most important bill we got behind in is are mortgage with Wells Fargo and just got a letter yesterday 01/28/2013 and the letter was dated 01/22/2013 that are home that we have been in since 1999 has been referred to foreclosure processing and I will be making a full moth payment 01/31/2013 and I am not sure even if they will accept it knowing it"s not the full past due amount . I have been at my job for almost 13 years and got married at 16 and still married this year will be 23 years in July and I have two children that I call my babies . I even went to social services for help and they said we make to much money for any help please tell my bills that
We are good and harding woorking people with some bad lucky and can not seem to get ahead so I am asking from the bottom of my heart for help . I have any docmentation that you need for everything that I have told you is true . I now looking for a hand out I would doing anything like volunteer or send monthy payments to you and I will keep in touch to let you know how everything is going . It is hard to ask for help but I feel letting my family down if I do not try nothig and then if we do loss are home I can say I did try . I do thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time and reading my letter and in hope that you do receive it and make my wish come true . Is there any way even if you can not help just email at dxsorrel36@yahoo.com or dxsorrel@sentara.com and phone number (757)812-1692 . I did try yesterday to make a monthly full payment and they will not accept anything but the past due amount .I sorry I keep sending this email but it keeps coming back not deliveried I just trying to make sure you get it sorry again thank for your time .They came on Valentine"s Day and repo are car and now its only a matter of time and we will loss are home please help .

Sincerely,
Danielle Sorrells

Danielle
Josh Duhamel, Bethenny, Alicia Keys!

Dear Ellen,
I writing to ask for help. I feel like the world is crashing down on me ,yesterday they came and repo are car and are home is in forclosure and so that will be taken from us soon . I did write you a letter about two weeks ago . I sent it priority mail and it said it got there .Please I asking from the bottom of my heart to help us .I just dont know how much more I can handle .We have been though so much in the past three years as I have writed everything in my letter . We are a hard working family with so bad luck an only getting worse . I trying to be strong for my family but latley its been so hard to do that .All I do is cry even at work . Again I will do anything if you can find in your heart to help us .I trying to have hope but its slowly slipping away by watching everything we worked for be taken away from us . Thank you for youe time .

Sincerely ,

Tell Us About an Act of Kindness

Dear Ellen ,
I writing you in Desperate need of help.first stage of foreclosure and I do not have the past due amount to stop this process of foreclosure . I am 39 years years old and have been married since I was 16 and have two boys the now 21 was 19 at the time tried to kill him by overdose and almost died .He was on life support for two weeks and since then has tried two more times and he his getting help . My 20 year had to have lung surgey in November and the I had to have knee surgey and was out of work from August to October 2012 and thats when we got behind in are mortgage and with all the other bills can not catch up .I feel we hard hard working family just keeping having bad luck . I have been at my job for 13 years .I am asking from the bottom of my heart to see if you can help us save are home that we have lived in since 1999 and we do not want to loss it . It hard to write this for everyone to see but sometime you have to put your pride aside and just try to ask for help.Please we are only a few weeks in danger of lossing are home forever and I so scared .Please help lift these bricks that I feel are on my shoulders .Thank you from the bottom of my heart for even taking the time to read this email in hope that it dose reach you .I will hope and pray and have faith .

Sincerely ,
Danielle Sorrells

Tell Us About an Act of Kindness

Dear Ellen ,

Sincerely ,
Danielle Sorrells

Discover Shutterfly!

Dear Ellen,
I writing to ask for help. I feel like the world is crashing down on me ,yesterday they came and repo are car and are home is in forclosure and so that will be taken from us soon . I did write you a letter about two weeks ago . I sent it priority mail and it said it got there .Please I asking from the bottom of my heart to help us .I just dont know how much more I can handle .We have been though so much in the past three years as I have writed everything in my letter . We are a hard working family with so bad luck an only getting worse . I trying to be strong for my family but latley its been so hard to do that .All I do is cry even at work . Again I will do anything if you can find in your heart to help us .I trying to have hope but its slowly slipping away by watching everything we worked for be taken awaay from us . Thank you for youe time .

Sincerely ,

David Spade, Sophia Grace & Rosie

To whom it may concern,
Dose Ellen or the show read these comments ?I will just keep praying and have hope .

David Spade, Sophia Grace & Rosie

Dear Dawn,
just wanted to say thank you for the advice and I just feeling my home that i have been in for almost 14 years is going to be taken away we have 2 weeks to come up with the paset due amount or are house could be put up to be auction off .I really believe we are very hard working people and just keep having bad luck .I pray and hope every day that I will get that call or email that might just save are home. Are home is in the fisrt stage of foreclosure and I can do anything without that past due amount .I am so thank you every day for my faimly exspecialy everything that we have been through .I JUST PRAYING PLEASE HELP SAVE ARE HOME .

David Spade, Sophia Grace & Rosie

Dear Ellen ,
We are good and harding woorking people with some bad lucky and can not seem to get ahead so I am asking from the bottom of my heart for help . I have any docmentation that you need for everything that I have told you is true . I now looking for a hand out I would doing anything like volunteer or send monthy payments to you and I will keep in touch to let you know how everything is going . It is hard to ask for help but I feel letting my family down if I do not try nothig and then if we do loss are home I can say I did try . I do thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time and reading my letter and in hope that you do receive it and make my wish come true . Is there any way even if you can not help just email at dxsorrel36@yahoo.com or dxsorrel@sentara.com and phone number (757)812-1692 . I did try yesterday to make a monthly full payment and they will not accept anything but the past due amount .I sorry I keep sending this email but it keeps coming back not deliveried I just trying to make sure you get it sorry again thank for your time .I feel like I running out of time too save are home and I do not know what to do please help us save are home .Thank You again for your time .

Sincerely,