Member Profile

Name Turquesa
Joined 687 days ago
Ray Romano, Aldrich Talonding

One more comment: I couldn´t agree more with Phyllis. I felt exactly the same way. I was really sorry for him!

Ray Romano, Aldrich Talonding

Bradley´s smile made my day! Isn´t he the cutest little boy ever? His sister is adorable too but Bradley......OMG!!!!! I can´t stop watching this video!!!

Turquesa
Jason Mraz Sings 'I Won't Give Up'

It was nice to rewatch this clip after seeing him play live in Madrid last Saturday. He was great both, in your programme and on stage in concert! I just hope he goes back to your show some time soon!

One Direction and Keira Knightley

Holy cow! The tea party was hilarious! Ellen: you are great at speaking British English even though I couldn´t understand a word of what you said! :)

Adam Levine, Jennifer Hudson

Thinking about Talia.......does anyone know how she is doing? All my love to her!

Turquesa
Three-Year-Old Dustin, and Denzel Washington!

Dustin is such a cute kid! He´s got that mischievous look that I love!

The Halloween Show

Why couldn´t we see the whole dance???? This was hilarious! Sofia and Ellen : GUAPAS!!!!

Lea Michele and Matchbox Twenty

I want him too!!!!! Is he sweet or what? And his mom has no feelings!

Jennifer Garner, Dwight Howard

What a nice chap Dwight is! Loved how he smiles! I also enjoyed listening to Jennifer. She is so funny....

Turquesa
Lauren Graham, Michelle Obama, Phillip Phillips, and Sophia Grace & Rosie Have Tea with Justin Bieber!

OMG!!!! We were found,don´t worry! She is so hilariously chaotic!!!! Love her and Ellen when she is in front of someone who makes her laugh!

Turquesa
Kate Hudson, Little Big Town and Sophia Grace & Rosie's Tea Time with Katy Perry!

OMG! I cried all through the interview! Please Talia, get well soon and may all your dreams come true! Love from Spain!

Dave Matthews Band, Allison Janney and Tea Time with Sophia Grace & Rosie

This was lovely! Sure you made her day by having her on your show! You make it easy to make people happy!

Turquesa
Season 10 Premiere Show with P!nk!

This commercial was great and believe me! It wouldn´t have been better if you had rehearsed it one million times! I hope these two guys are an example for the future generations.

Ellen Monitors Her Walk of Fame Star

Just brilliant! I wish I had been there!

Turquesa
Britney Spears, Simon Cowell and Sophia Grace & Rosie!

Hi Ellen and team!
I am so happy you are back!I am from Spain and I can only watch what you post on the Internet and this 10th season is even better than the previous ones because I can watch a bit more of your interviews, the whole dialogue.....Keep making us happy! Thanks a lot!