Member Profile

Name Anita McCants
Location Columbia, South Carolina
Age 50
Joined 590 days ago
About Me Anita Cullum McCants
Behind the Scenes of Jeannie's Vacation

Jeannie had a very pampered vacation :^)

Anita McCants
A Day in Ellen's Photos, Featuring Dennis Quaid!

Dennis Quaid ROCKS :^D

Kate McKinnon Takes Over for Ellen

Haha..Kate McKinnon puts forth great effort in her exaggeration of you. Her voice is several notes lower, and it sounds like she's doing number 2 on the potty. And she's all over the place. She was indeed funny :^D

She's also very sweet, and has much admiration for you. I wish her much success in her career.

Anita McCants
Show Us Why You Love Ellen!

I love Ellen because she is generous, sincere and kind. I love The Ellen DeGeneres Show because it's entertaining, uplifting and inspiring. It gives me the boost I need. I celebrate Ellen's message of positivity by being thankful and optimistic. I celebrate Ellen's message of kindness by helping others with errands and tasks and doing what I can to promote others. I celebrate Ellen's message of fun by doing things that make me happy like watching The Ellen DeGeneres Show, spending time with family and friends, dancing and singing around the house and at work when the coast is clear, and brainstorming ideas for making the world a better place.

Matthew Perry's Peach Joke Reaction

Hi Ellen, I called the number given, but it's for advertising, and the mailbox is full. So I voted in the poll above. I love Matthew Perry, but so far not his jokes. That joke was even wackier than the first. I think it's cool that he's comfortable telling wack jokes.

Anita McCants
Did You Like Matthew Perry's 'Peach' Joke?

Love Matthew Perry. But that joke was wack. And now that I'm thinking about it for some odd reason I'm laughing.

Photos! Ellen and Portia Visit Australia's Manly Beach

Ellen, you and Portia look like you're having a fantastic time! Glad to see you both are enjoying yourselves :^)

Anita McCants
Photos: Ellen Has Arrived in Australia!

Wow Ellen, you look so happy :^)
I can see people holding their cameras high,
trying to get a shot of you. Hope you and Portia
have a wonderful time.

Jessica Alba's Health Tips

Jessica Alba is not only pretty, she's also sweet :^)

Would You Go to Mars?

Enjoyed your show, Ellen!
I can't see how anyone would want to go to Mars under the conditions you mentioned. Right now I want to go to sleep but can't because I'm at work.

Kitty Corner