Member Profile

Alisha
Name Alisha
Joined 497 days ago
Hobbies Watching Ellen watching ellen oh and watching ellen lol Podcasting Ellen...hanging with friends sign language etc
About Me I am a fun down to earth girl who just likes to have fun! I don't like to stress about the little things and smile may way through the harder things! Ellen is a big reason why I am smiling on the rough days! I love outdoors and playing with my rescue puppy. Although I don't have that much money in fact Im in extreme debt at the age of 21 I Still like to help others if I can :) I guess thats alittle about me
Alisha
Justin Bieber, Hugh Jackman, and Day 10 of 12 Days!

Everyone is against me Ellen Please please please Help me prove them wrong and allow my dream to meet you and JB happen!!! Please I have tweeted ALOT as well if you wanna go check out @Dlova5775!!! PLEASE

Alisha
Justin Bieber, Hugh Jackman, and Day 10 of 12 Days!

Ellen!! Please I have commented on here I have sent messages I have tweeted like no other go to @Dlova5775 PLEASE

Alisha
Justin Bieber, Hugh Jackman, and Day 10 of 12 Days!

Hey Ellen!!! I love you and your show it def always keeps me smiling! Here is a small little story for ya! So when I heard JB was coming to STL I rushed and bought very expensive tickets so I could hold a sign that said "Freestyle With You Maybe?" Long story short it got taken at the door which bummed me out since I was right by the stage :( I never got the chance to live my one dream! All of my peers and even family said it was impossible and I should throw this dream away but Justin says to Believe the Impossible! So I am still with this dream and hope I will be able to rap my little verse to Justin that I made up for STL. :) I see that he is coming on your show and although I would love to be there i know that is probably not an option so even a phone call would make me happy at this point!! Please Help me make my dream of rapping this verse and meeting you come true! I love you either way Ellen!!!

Alisha
Justin Bieber, Hugh Jackman, and Day 10 of 12 Days!

Hi Ellen sorry to bug you! Many people have been tweeting and messaging you about the giveaways I bet. I really don't need any of that. All I want is to rap this little verse I made up to Justin Bieber! I think he would like it and so would you! I bought tickets and paid sooooo much money to see him when he was in STL and was right by the stage!! I had a sign but they took it at the door :( All I want is to rap with him one time and I saw he is going to be on your show! If you could just somehow let me come to that show it would make my entire Christmas! Nahhh probably my entire life! PLEASE HELP ME ELLEN!!! He said all you have to do is BELIEVE to make your dreams come true!! So i am believing!!! PLEASE I LOVE YOU ELLEN!!!

Alisha
Justin Bieber, Hugh Jackman, and Day 10 of 12 Days!

Ellen I know you have to get 1000000000 messages about this Bieber show! I bought special tickets in STL just so I could even have a chance to rap this verse to Bieber!!! They took my sign and I was unable to do it :( Please Please Please help me do this??????!!!! Ill do anything!!!