Member Profile

Age 24
Joined 688 days ago
Hobbies like to draw
About Me just me
Ali
Madonna Sends Her Son Rocco to the Splash Tank

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG...MADONNA... dhjjghwkwkfheihfd...literally..can..not....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..LUV MADONNA LUV LUV LUV LUV...HOLY GUACAMOLY...I"M GOIN CRAY CRAY HERE XD CANT WAIT FOR THE WHOLE THING!!!

Ali
The Best of Classic Joke Wednesday

• What do you call a song sung in an automobile? A cartoon.

• What do you call a fish with no eyes? Fsh.

• What to you call a deer with no eyes? No eye deer.

• How do you make a hot dog stand? Steal its chair.

• What can you hold without ever touching it? A conversation.

• What clothes does a house wear? Address.

• What country makes you shiver? Chile.

• What do you get when you cross a stream and a brook? Wet feet.

• What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a 4-leaf clover? A rash of good luck.

• What has a lot of keys but can not open any doors? A piano.

• What did the mother broom say to the baby broom? It's time to go to sweep.

• What did the necktie say to the hat? You go on ahead. I'll hang around for a while.

• What did the rug say to the floor? Don't move, I've got you covered.

• Why did the doughnut shop close? The owner got tired of the (w)hole business!

• What do you call a country where everyone has to drive a red car? A red carnation.

• What's round and bad-tempered? A vicious circle.
• What do you get when you cross a stream and a brook? Wet feet.

• What happens when frogs park illegally? They get toad.

•What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop.

• What do you call a song sung in an automobile? A cartoon.

• What do you do when your chair breaks? Call a chairman.

• What do you get if you cross a chicken with a cement mixer? A brick layer!

Ali
Nina Conti and Her Audience Dummy!

Why I didn't heard about this woman before, she's amazingly talented...God,why do I live where I live }:|

Ali
We Love You, Talia!

Such an old soul for 13 years old!!Please get well soon honey!Everybody loves you;)

Ali
A Day in Ellen's Photos, Featuring Justin Willman!

That was phantasmagoric!!!Ellen reaction <:0 priceless!

Ali
Quote of the Day: Scared Amy

Men..it's so easy to scare those two!If that was me,I would go through the room with popcorn and laugh each time they try to scare me.. What a hilarious ladies..especially Amy.. so funny! LUV you Ellen^-^

Ali
Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Splashed

Chmerkovskiy is a Ukrainian;).. Just like me...sooo..just letting you know^-^

Ali
The Best of Classic Joke Wednesday

What did the fish say when he hit the wall? DAM!!;) Why was the washing mashine laughing? Cuz it was taking the piss out the underpants! Hope you'll enjoy'em Ellen! Your's Ali;)

Ali
A Day in Ellen's Photos, Featuring Colin Farrell!

Did you guys tried to kiss in a cheek..?cuz i dont think it's fair to the others;)

(Page 6 of 7) Newer1234567Older