The Sensational Sofia Vergara

Bringing her va-va-voom and fresh face to the world, Ellen's CoverGirl friend, SOFIA VERGARA is here! The "Modern Family" star stops by after another great season on her popular sitcom. Every time Sofia joins Ellen, surprises ensue, as the extraordinary beauty loves revealing news and getting into trouble with our host. Whether one is interrupting, pranking or matching wits with the other, funny runneth over when Ellen and Sofia get together!

No matter where she goes, Sofia livens up the room. Her award-winning role as Gloria Delgado-Pritchett propelled her into a spotlight that exploded, and she's shined that essence onto the big screen in films such as "The Three Stooges" and "Machete Kills." The actress' comedic talent and lively demeanor also make her a perfect face for CoverGirl cosmetics, even if she does need a little help pronouncing it. That's what Ellen's for! The two will catch up and start a party when Sofia is in the house again!

Then, while the "American Idol" judges may not have given this young singer a ticket to Hollywood, Ellen certainly will! JESSICA BASSETT, one of the competition show's castoffs, will perform for Ellen's audience, and sit down to chat with our host. Time to give the rising talent another chance to shine!

On Tuesday, Ellen's easy, breezy, beautiful times two!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Mary Harding

Ellen you are a wonderful person,funny ,smart, giving attractive,and We ALL LOVE YA!

Mary Harding

Just want to tell you Ellen your the best

Mary Harding

I know this is a rerun Ellen but I don't care,I love you and Sophia,you two together what a riot!!! Every time I just hope you, continue to be happy Ellen you deserve it, and you don't need anyone in your life that doesn't make you happy ,life is toooo short and you worked very very hard to get where you are Ellen !! And don't let anyone stand in your way of happi

Linda A Lattanzio

Dear Ellen, you & Portia were absolutely right on about Jessica Bassett, she has talented & American Idol guys- not JLo- messed up by letting her go!!!! thank goodness for you & what an opportunity you gave her to sing on your show!!!!
Good luck Jessica with your singing career
Regards & happiness, Linda

cheri singh

Ellen your just way to much sometimes. I laughed so bad I had to run to the bathroom before I had an accident. I know for sure I would never be able to come to one of your shows without a depend diaper on. I love ellen

Anna Marie

I,too, was rooting for Denver after watching the amazing player, Zane, you had on your show. There is this clip on ESPN about this adorable 3year old who knows more about the Seahawks, than most. It is entitled 'Seattle Savant'. So worth watching, Ellen.

ziaurahman

i will like you and send me some more pics

richard hutchinson

hot looking like ellen both drop dead gorgeous

jackie

Miss Ellen I see you every single day Im trying to learn this stupid computer so i could wright to you everyday, so maby one day before I die, which Im sick I will meet you and my favotite man in this entire world BRUCE WILLIS.. those two things are my bucket list. My 51st birthday is coming up. ILL be the happiest if you at least for now just answer this so at least i know i did something right.Oh by the way u just pop in the computer some how. I hope i could catch the page again.this computer gets drunk and turns off by itself so please im taking advantage now that i found u so please,please,please write something with HAPPY NEWS. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH AND RIGHT BACK AT YOU..............

Dianne hill

Thank you for supporting jessica bassett !!! Love the song !! Idol missed this one !!!

Nancy Murphy

Sofia Vergara is a riot***** I thought Jessica Bassett is as good as most you see on IDOL!!! Jennifer Lopez had it right. I hope she becomes a big star

Lisa Jensen

Love that During your Super fan part you Sent a shout out to one of your FAVORITE teams GO PACK GO!!

Thanks Ellen

Halina Zalewska

Hi Ellen.You and Sofia are great comidians,danke shone,I've took a picture.Please do me a big faver, send mi $100 gift card for(make belive that I'm in audience ).Thank YOU ad hoc.See you tommorow.

Elizabeth

2/4/14 The episode airing today is the same one from yesterday. What's going on???

Emanuel

sofia is the best!! <3 can you please do a show with all modern family characters they are hillarious best show on tv modern family and ellen <3 well done both of you! but Sofia and Eric (Cam) are the best and PHIL too :) well done

what happened to Taylor Swift I want her to star too on ellen

my wish is that you mention at least my name and my country MALTA on your show :) I would love to come and visit you but it is too far.

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older