Leah Remini, The Season 11 Premiere!

After winning 7 Daytime Emmy Awards for her 10th season, including the Emmy for "Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show," Ellen returned for an 11th season premiere that was loaded with so many surprises and so many laughs, you'll have to see it to believe it!

She is one of the most talked about stars of the summer, LEAH REMINI always makes headlines, and she was Ellen's first guest of the season! She's starred on shows like "King of Queens" and "The Talk," and put on her dancing shoes for "Dancing with the Stars"! She's telling Ellen about all of it!

Plus, a surprise so big, so heartwarming, and so secret, we can't tell you about it here! Don't miss this unforgettable season premiere when we changed the lives of hundreds of incredible, deserving people. It's an hour your whole family will love to watch together, that you just can't miss!

Comments

(Page 4 of 4) Newer1234
Peggy Rotundo

Can't wait for today's show

Melody K

Wishing you the very best season of all of them! Happy 11th!

Erin

Hi Mrs.Ellen im on my Moms page she doesn't know but I have to do this I am 16 my name is Isiah Mrs.Ellen I know you like to help people so can you please help us our house is shifting very bad it isn't gonna last through the winter can you please help us my Mom is so stressed out and me and my brothers and uncle want to get her help so that is why im writing to you because We know how good of a person you are and can save our lives before our house falls over with us in it.please help us !

Julia Ann Brown

Here we go more laughs

mari

season 11 is starting wohooooooooooooooooooo! ^_^ hmm can't wait <3

Staci Griffus

Help my local channel is showing the US open on Monday were else can I watch the Monday show?

Liana

Please Ellen please! Have the entire cast of The Vampire Diaries on your show! Please I'm begging! Please!

Doug Kendall

Hey there.....holy have chosen about the best person you could to be the first guest fir the new season. Leah ifs a fantastic person! Great actress, comedian & human being. I completely quit watching the talk when they let her go. I hope she does great on DWTS. the new season gives mom & I new shows to watch. Moms 82 & she lives with me. We can't watch shows where she has to keep up with a story line cuz her memory just ain't that great anymore. Good luck with the new season

Helen Tsolka

Hi Ellen!
Finally season 11 is starting!I can't wait!You are the best talk show host ever!(no wonder they want you back at the oscars too)
Best wishes for your new season!

Lisa Martin

Ellen, I can not wait to see you on Monday!!! Even though I've been watching reruns all summer long to get my "Ellen fix", I'm looking forward to laughing and crying to your humor, your funny and charming self and your human kindness and generosity to others. This household NEVER misses a day of watching you and we are looking forward to another great season Ellen. We love you!!

charly Turcotte

Love your show and can,t wait for Monday,s 11th season

Charly

Sara

Dear Ellen, I don't like how you pose for your profile pictures! You are an amazing person, show your pride and stand tall and proud instead of curving like you want to disappear from the face of earth please. Season 10 was like that but noticed season 11 you are doing the same thing. As a woman, I am proud of having role models like you out there in the world. Just wish you would show off your true self just like men do it all the time!
Love you, Sara

Anita McCants

Hi Ellen,
I am so looking forward to Season 11 and participating in your
challenges. I noticed you have a new one posted and I can't wait
to do it. I'm gonna have to start recording you on Fridays. Luckily
I have a friend who has a recording device.

I've come up with quite a few ideas for products that I think would
make great Ellen Products. I hope you had a chance to see them.

Many blessings to you! Your Biggest Fan..Nita :^)

Lisa Eckman

Though I can't afford cable, I watch videos of Ellen on ellentv.com every day. I've been looking forward to seeing clips from the new season. Alas, I won't have internet soon, either, as I'm going to be homeless in 6 days unless a miracle occurs.

My husband broke my daughter's arm with a bat earlier this year and I turned him in to the police. I've applied for dozens upon dozens of jobs, yet I haven't had any luck.

I don't want you to think I'm wallowing in self pity, though. I'm convinced something has to work out. It always does. Even if I have to resort to staying at homeless shelters with my children we'll survive. I'll still try to pick up a wi-fi signal to watch the videos, as Ellen gives me hope.

Though the world hasn't always been kind to me, I continue to be kind to the world, whether it be volunteering with local agencies that help women, or just helping an injured animal laying in the road. I want my children to know that though life isn't always fair, you can't give up on living.

Nickie Adler

Ellen, I can't wait til Monday for the new season. I am beyond excited. I have a huge favor to ask. I am a huge, huge Justin Timberlake fan. Have seen him in concert whenever he comes to Florida. I would love it if I could see him up close and personal, since I can never afford seats to his concert up close. If I could get tickets to your show whenever he is a guest, I would be beyond thrilled. Even thou I am 61, I am a very young 61. My husband and I still go clubbing about once a month, plus that also keeps us young. Plus seeing you would be amazing. Thanks for making me laugh every afternoon. Don't ever retire!

(Page 4 of 4) Newer1234