Leah Remini, The Season 11 Premiere!

After winning 7 Daytime Emmy Awards for her 10th season, including the Emmy for "Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show," Ellen returned for an 11th season premiere that was loaded with so many surprises and so many laughs, you'll have to see it to believe it!

She is one of the most talked about stars of the summer, LEAH REMINI always makes headlines, and she was Ellen's first guest of the season! She's starred on shows like "King of Queens" and "The Talk," and put on her dancing shoes for "Dancing with the Stars"! She's telling Ellen about all of it!

Plus, a surprise so big, so heartwarming, and so secret, we can't tell you about it here! Don't miss this unforgettable season premiere when we changed the lives of hundreds of incredible, deserving people. It's an hour your whole family will love to watch together, that you just can't miss!

Comments

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older
Diane Zunino

Dear Ellen. Some of us dont have facebook or e-mail or tweet, pinit or g&1. Sometimes not even a computer. mine was stolen out of my car several months ago. i was using it for school and now I am stranded. I know you try to help the less abled but now i am one of them. I am not asking for your help. just asking for you to help someone like me. Thank you for reading my mail. if you get it. Diane

Beverly Sandoval

LOOKING GOOD MS. ELLEN CAN'T FIND THE GAME SHOW THING BUT THE WORD FOR TO DAY ELLEN TV SHOW AT@T PARK BEGINNING POSITIVE LIKE YOU AND MY MOTHER I SEE IT REALLY HELP'S MY MOM JUST FOUND OUT ON TOP OF HER OTHER ILLNESS SHE'S DIABETIC. I CRIED AND MY MOTHER TOLD ME TO STOP AND I MOTHER WE CAN'T AFFORD TO BY YOUR SUPPLIES AND MOTHER SAYS IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY ELLEN I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR BEING SOME ONE SPECIAL IN MY LIFE IF MY MOM KNEW IF I WAS DOING THIS I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SET DOWN WE ARE NOT HAVING THANKSGIVING DINNER BUT MOTHER SAYS THAT THANKSGIVING IS ABOUT BEING THANKFUL FOR WHAT WE HAVE. I THINK I GAVE YOU THE WRONG ANSWER TO THE GAME FOR THE BIG SCREEN TELEVISION IT WAS SEASON 11 THANKS FOR BEING MY BUDDY. VICTORIA FAITH WYAN

michael Santilli

Ellen,
I written you so many times I have lost lost track. I want so desperately for my husband to be invited to either your 5 days of Christmas or your 12 days of Christmas. I am ill mentally with Bi-Polar disease and have just recently been diagnosed with physical problems as well. I am just so overwhelmed. My husband spends his life taking me to the Dr.'s constantly because I do not drive's me everywhere. Ellen, he cooks, cleans, takes me to the Dr.'s,takes care of the dogs, but most important he takes GREAT care of me. I tried the last contest and I purchased your underwear, which I can not wait to get. I did not win and I do not know if I can budget another purchase to try again. If there is anything you can do PLEASE HELP ME. Ellen, my husband and I both love you and what you do for people. We think you are a shining STAR!!!!!!XOXOXOXO You are such a SPECIAL PERSON.......Mike and I Love the person you are.I want this to be a Christmas he will never forget. Ellen, I had to use my husbands e-mail because mine is not working. I'm usually krryprinc@aol.com. Who Know's?

marisha du Plessis

Hello this is the first time for me to go on a site and Wright something. Here it goes. We live in South Africa. Not so primitive as everyone my think because we love watching Ellen! We dont need to climb in a tree to get tv signal. Thank goodness for that.

I love the humored of the show. My husband watches it with me and our 6 week old baby. Dont think it is really what a farmer will watch. Even my watch as they only do rugby an lots of man things! But he does not miss a show.

He will not say it but I thing he will love to come and see you live. Give up a few days of standing in the sun. He works so hard looking after us. Farming in South Africa is not easy. Long hours and in the rain and heat, and all the things going on with our government. So your show is great to relax and turn off all the problems of the day and of the days to come.

We might not ever reach USA to watch you. But we have t.v

thanks for the show and keep on giving! Our world needs a bit of giving and loving.

God bless.

Love out of Tulbagh South Africa

marisha du plessis

Charlene Bonsu

I watch Ellen almost every day, no one can say Ellen not going to heaven, she is an amazing woman, her heart is big as the all out doors, she makes me cry when her heart is so generous.

Michelle

I watch The Ellen Show every day! She makes me laugh and feel super good every day but some times I have to tape it to watch it later! All of Ellen's gimmicks & or things she gets her staff to do cracks me right up! On Face Book the other day there was a video where Ellen sends Amy through the haunted house which I have already seen but for some reason I watched it any way and it was the one where Amy and Andy go through the haunted house! I laugh so much my sides hurt afterwards! The more Andy yelled " stop it now" the more I laughed! It was a real nice surprise to find this on face book and share it with others! Thank you so much Ellen for making my day!

Pam Irizarry

Dear Ellen,
I can't begin to tell you how much you make my day. I watch you every day and it is amazing how you brighten up the world of many with your kindness and big heart. Your laughter is catchy and makes me feel happy. Thanks for the love you give. You touch many hearts, including mine. Love you

Lisseth Ramos

Had to send you this link. It's unfortunate what happened to the man but I just couldn't stop LOL poor guy!

donna burns

wheres tony???i miss seeing him!!!

Summerannie

I love watching your show but have missed Tony. Where IS Tony? I dont mind all the others at all but I and it seems others here have missed him and his laugh. Did he go off to Canada and get married?
Maybe we should walk with placards out the front of the Ellen show but for me its a tad difficult b/c I live in Melbourne.... Portia's city but not home town. Where is Tony?
I want to say also that I love what you do in helping others and so enjoy Sophia Grace and Rosie as well as the other kidlets. They sure all do put a smile on my face.
Where's Tony?
Maybe we could all chant.
Where's Tony! Where's Tony! Where's Tony!

Evelyn Caron

I must have missed something along the way.....where is Tony? I miss his laugh and the wonderful interaction between you two. Is he coming back? Is he OK. Love your show Ellen! Keep up the good work! xo

K . Tango

What has happened to Tony? I really enjoy him on the show!

Ann

I live in England and the TV station which have screened Ellen for the last few years have pulled the programme saying the viewing figures were low!!!! Im furious!!!!!!!

Lorri Ellerman

Unfortunately I missed the premiere show. Cable was out,didn't tape. Was there a mention about Tony the DJ? Where is he? Hopefully he is coming back! Please let me know if he is going to be back on the show. I've been waiting for her to mention it.(No mention)That I've heard. Thank you. Lorri

Sandra Clapp

I love watching Ellen. Part of the joy of watching her show is seeing Tony and their interaction. I miss seeing him this season. Where is Tony? Is he going to be back?

Sandra