The ‘American Idol’ Judges, Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings

In an exclusive appearance, JENNIFER LOPEZ, HARRY CONNICK, JR., and KEITH URBAN are here to celebrate the latest season of "American Idol!" This will be the only show where all will be interviewed together! The competition series has become the preeminent platform for unknown talent to find their voice. These superstar judges not only shine a light on the stage, but also stir the pot of emotion and excitement as they lead the country in selecting the next superstar. Keith was the only judge returning from the previous season, while Jennifer is, of course, an “Idol” vet. Harry, the jazziest man on the block, served his first season as a judge, after appearing as a mentor in Season 12. On the show, these three dynamic leaders bicker, laugh and cause a riot, so imagine the insanity when they all sit down with Ellen! Secrets could be spilled! Funny will undoubtedly ensue!

Then, a seasoned artist will bare her soul when SHARON JONES & THE DAP-KINGS perform! They'll be singing sweet melodies and funkadelic rhythms from their album, "Give the People What They Want." The American soul & funk group has led a movement to keep the roots of ‘60s and ‘70s soul alive, forging a path from past to present with their bold and timeless work. Incorporating brass and beats with socially conscious expression, Sharon and her band have carried out the legacy of their idol James Brown… with albums like "Naturally," "100 Days, 100 Nights" and "Soul Time!" Ellen loves to dance, and Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings will be leading her groove!

On Thursday, Ellen admires the idols!

Comments

Jiouanna Despeignes

Dear Ellen,
I love your show, I have being watching you since I moved to the States in 2006 coming from Haiti. I start Learning English on your show, I remembered how I used to laugh at your jokes when I did not understand the language. Well now I am in college and a part time worker, since I work on the day during your show air; every night after work at midnight I rewatched it online on my laptop, but it keeps freezing every five seconds. Anyway, since I know that you are Hosting the Oscars; in one of your episodes I saw that you sent Andy to go around and gave five seconnds to give you and advise for the show. Well my advise is Make sure to restate Ashton Kutcher quotes because I believe it is very inspiring and will continue to inspire many people's life just like it starts for mine.His quote at Teen Choice Awards about“The sexiest thing in the entire world is being really smart. And being thoughtful. And being generous. Everything else is crap!” "Be Smart and Be Sexy" since you love to dance and so do I, don't forget to say "Make sure You dance, Be kind to one another". Have a great show and I will be watching after work.

marina

there was a post after show on Friday aired 17 jan that showed a sharry friel born date and died on 17 jan 2014, who was this person? was it a worker on ellen show? sad to hear and my condolences to her family..just did not know who it was?

Valerie Zane

Hi, regarding the firefighters not being able to receive the trips,
why not give the tickets to their wives, they are not public employees?

Just a thought..

Valerie

Nancy Murphy

Idol judges so funny playing heads up!!!
Loni Love is hilarious.LUV the Show.

Halina Zalewska

Hi Ellen,nice jaket,nobody should miss your show today.You going to live forever because off laughing every day and hopefully it will be contegeus for me.I try to stay yung and have sharp mind,same like you.Today's celebs and videos(you and Kith, Boys Band and dancing dog extrimly funny.One day I send my jokes.Now i need to check scores from Australian Open tennis,I'm big fun too.See You next time.

SherylWWilson

my co-worker's mom makes $70 hourly on the laptop. She has been unemployed for 10 months but last month her payment was $15933 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see this website
>>>>>>>>> http://cash46.com

Gregg Teslovich

Secondary to the music, what is of Idol importance is if Keith is going to intrigue viewers with his "T-shirt du jour". HIs problem solving and distractible visual aside which tempts we viewers to identify each mystery shirt's source.

kate

Hi everyone my name is kate i live in Texas USA I applied for a loan of $100,000 in march 2012 with diamond loan company and i was ask to pay $1000 for insurance which i did and they never transfer my loan and i was charge more and more fee which i got nothing in return i lost over $5000 to them because i was anxious of the loan i have to apply through another company and this second company did the worst to me,i was ask to pay only $100 for transfer fee which i later give them the total of $7000 and till date i never get mails from them.and this really make me frustrated Until 1st of July when a friend of my refer me to Fidelity Loan company at first i was scared but i later contact them and after three days they transfer to me $120,000.00usd on 3% interest please if any one is looking for a loan then fidelity (financialhome@outlook.com) loan company is the solution to your loan problem's.thanK you again Mr Wang Yang C.E.O financialhome@outlook any one in need of loan can reach them now on this email financialhome@outlook.com

Kathy Fleury

Im trying to book tickets for March 26th and its not working. Help

TERRY SVEC

i would love to see idol celebs i need 3 tickets to your show ellen are there any tickets available for next week???

PAMELA SWIFT