Meryl Streep, Vanessa Hudgens

A Hollywood icon, MERYL STREEP is here! Just when it seemed the actress couldn't get any better, she did, earning critical praise and more nominations for her part in the dramedy film "August: Osage County." There's no role too deep, emotional, outlandish or complex for this actor whose career spans almost 40 years, with highlights that include "Kramer vs. Kramer," "Sophie's Choice," "Out of Africa," "Julia & Julia" and her Oscar-winning turn as Margaret Thatcher in "The Iron Lady."

Throughout her cinematic journey, Meryl has received three Oscars (17 nominations) and eight Golden Globes (28 nominations), more than any other actor in the history of both awards, plus two Emmys, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, five New York Film Critics Circle Awards, two BAFTA awards, two Australian Film Institute awards, the AFI Life Achievement Award, the Kennedy Center Honor and the 2010 National Medal of Arts. On top of it all, Meryl always manages to have fun. Like Ellen. Together, they have a blast!

Then, VANESSA HUDGENS talks with Ellen! The actress and singer returns to discuss her movie "Gimme Shelter," and to talk about all that's transpired in the years since she was last on the stage. Music, pizzazz and theatrics made Vanessa a young star in the popular Disney film "High School Musical," but her recent career choices have shown a more mature risk-taker with talent, beauty and an alluring mystique... think "Spring Breakers," "Machete Kills" and "Frozen Ground." Her latest role is the true story of a pregnant teen who sets out to redefine her family. Vanessa said it was a part that "wrecked her," and represents a side of the actress never before seen on screen. Ellen will get the details on this amazing challenge, as well as updates on life and love when Vanessa stops by today!

On Friday, Ellen talks to two dynamic actresses!

Comments

(Page 3 of 3) Newer123
Trish

Hi Ellen,
Saw your monologue on Tupperware. I have had the same issue.
1) Always store Tupperware with the lid on. I know, they sell a lid container...so see #2
2) If the lid shrinks, run it under water for a quick moment and then pop it in the microwave for 15-30 seconds. May take longer but don't over due it. The lid will soften and you can then reshape it to the container.

Sarah Hundley

Hi Ellen!

Love your show. Watch it every single day. Just saw the clip of your monologue about the tupperware. I was having the same problem, and i just discovered the solution!! A friend told me about a tupperware product called Mr. Lid. Every piece comes with a lid that's attached!!! I bought them and LOVE them! You will never lose your lid again, or have a lid that doesn't fit. You should really check out their website mrlid.com ..... their video is hysterical! Thanks again for making a great show, being so kind, and making us laugh everyday!

Sarah

Mary Harding

Hi Ellen Well I'm getting things packed ,don't know how I'm going to move ,haven't given up yet I have no money to pay someone ,but I'm watching your show when it comes on its only 1:30Ilove Meryl ,she on your show can't wait well I watch your show everyday anyway ,at least I'll be smiling for a while ,IwishIhad moving help ,love you talk to you later

Denise  Shorty

I am so happy to saw Meryl on your show again ellen!!! You probably never ganna read this but i would just like to tell you how much i appreciate you and your show! I'm a huge fan!! You can't imagine how much fun it is to watch parts of your show! Especially when my absolutly favorite actress Meryl Streep is on your show! I've watched these videos like a billion times! :3 Wish i could meet her one day.. :)

christina henze

dear ellen, now meryl streep is simply my favorite actress shes beautiful on the inside as well on the inside. that would be an honor to be at this show thank you christina;;)

JOYZHOU

LOVE YOU ELLEN!

em

Omg!So excited to see Vanessa on Ellen, more importantly, can't wait her reaction seeing Meryl Streep;)hope they'll meet:)

em

Vanessa's laugh:)) Can't wait to see this;)Love her!

Ericka

I'm so sad because I can't afford to fly to my closest cousin's wedding in September can you help I LOVE YOU ELLEN and my sister car is breaking down well it won't hold any gas at all.

Meenaa rasheed

Absolutely Love Meryl Streep fell in love with her acting from out of africa to all her new movies.....She was hilarious with Alec Baldwin ,but her best co star is another fav icon of mine Robert Redford

SherylWWilson

my co-worker's mom makes $70 hourly on the laptop. She has been unemployed for 10 months but last month her payment was $15933 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see this website
>>>>>>>>> http://cash46.com