Kirstie Alley, Wendi McLendon-Covey

KIRSTIE ALLEY is here! The comedy queen returned to television in December with her new TV Land sitcom, "Kirstie," and she’s stopping by to share an inside look with Ellen! From her breakout role on "Cheers" to memorable appearances in films like "Deconstructing Harry" and "Shoot to Kill," success follows the actress like an afternoon shadow. Her latest series features a gallery of superstar comedic talents, including Kathy Griffin, Jason Alexander, Michael Richards, Kristin Chenoweth, Cloris Leachman, and her "Look Who's Talking" cohort, John Travolta. It's the “Who's Who” of Kirstie's world, which makes sense for a show not only executive-produced by the star, but created in her name!

Ellen loves chatting with Kirstie about her love life, and Kirstie doesn't mind sharing. In one of her past appearances, Ellen arranged for her to get a tattoo on the show! There will certainly be something unusual in store when she drops by again!

A prime time comedy star, WENDI McLENDON-COVEY will follow! The matriarch of "The Goldbergs" has made a suburban family with a bad taste in sweaters a primetime hit, and she'll be bringing the laughs to Ellen! The comedian has been creating hilarity since her days on "Reno" and "Rules of Engagement," and she recently brought her wit to the big screen in the smash hit "Bridesmaids." It's no surprise then that she's at it again!

Plus, Denver Broncos offensive guard ZANE BEADLES is here, and it's his lifelong dream to dance with Ellen. She’s making his dream come true!

On Wednesday, Ellen cheers on her friends!

Comments

Ray Bray

old joke--- why did the chicken cross the road? because has not been cooked yet :) love your show Ellen, Kristie Alley was awesome

Christina

Wow, those people are really cool.

Kathy Gendron

Can we just get a shout out for the Seattle Seahawks!!! We LOVE Ellen in Seattle!!!!

Nancy Murphy

Loni Love & Kirstie Alley on a night out!!! OMG

Edris Allen

I would really like to thank Kirstie for telling where to go to help the Dolphins. This story has really upset me and I wanted to do something but did not know how or what to do. Thanks

Halina Zalewska

Hi Ellen.I've seen Meryl on your show and what kind imagination she has?She looks good for her age and plays well too.Yesterday I had a break and now your geast is Kirstie.I agree age is only the number.It is hard to find a boyfrend and you a lucky, you don't need to look for one.Ellen please do not send mi tickets for Supper Ball, I don't like football but I will be very,very happy if you could send me 2 tickets for Sting in NY concert.Next time I send you picture of my funny cat,Neco.I Have to go shopping for food now and because of that pollar vortex again aneed to dress like onion in layers.

Mary Harding

Hi. Ellen Looking forward to your show later on I love Kirstie Alley,and I so glad your in a warm state,Ellen its freezing here I'm waiting to take a senior bus to the store it is so cold here I have heat but I'm wearing 3 sweat shirts and that's with out my coat,love always and God Bless

Georgene Bergeron

Hi Ellen, I am so glad to see that Kirsty is going to be on your show. Loved her in cheers, and happy to see she is back on tv.
You are great!!!

dovie martin

Hi Ellen,I love your show,Thanks for having Kirstie Allen, on love, love her. AND YOU TOO.THANKS

Patty Koch

What a great line up of stars! My family and friends are traveling all the way from beyond freezing cold North Dakota just to warm up at your show. My sister Mickey and daughter Becca watch you ALL the time. Not even 32 below ( that's not even windshield temp) would keep them away!!!!

Catherine McEwan

Look forward to hearing Kirstie talk about Taiji and the cove.

Thank you so much for helping expose the atrocities that are happening in this area Kirstie.

WE LOVE YOU <3 As do the dolphins!!!

PAMELA SWIFT

please give kirstie alley a kiss for me

Yvonne Lopez

Dear Ellen, I think you are an remarkable, Loving, person, I never been to one of your shows, but i did see on TV all the stuff you gave away during Christmas time, I'm sure you have been a Blessing to many and I Pray the the Lord will continue to Love, protect, and be with you always, Hopefully some day I will get to see you. God bless you always. Yvonne Lopez