Kellie Pickler, Bethenny Frankel, Trey Songz
It's two of the biggest stars from the new season of "Dancing with the Stars"! The bubbly and hilarious KELLIE PICKLER is here with her handsome dance partner DEREK HOUGH to talk about their strategy for tearing up the dance floor this season. There's no denying Kellie and Ellen have a special relationship; whenever Kellie's here, she always cracks Ellen up with her unpredictable stories! Don't miss her story for today!

Then, BETHENNY FRANKEL swings by to catch up with her friend Ellen. Whenever she's here, you can count on a heartfelt and honest update about her life and family, as well as some incredible tips! From recipes to home décor to straight-talk about your relationship, you never know what Bethenny will bring to the table!

Plus, to perform his hit "Simply Amazing" from his CD "Chapter V,” it's TREY SONGZ! Don't miss this incredible performance and more, this Tuesday!

Comments

Terri Green

What happened to the scheduled show with Kellie Pickler? It was a repeat show instead. Will it air at a later date?

Jani

I watch Ellen everyday and I'm sooooo happy Ellen is finally bringing Trey Songz on her show. This is a Huge platform fro him and he deserves it..

Jani

I was so looking forward to seeing Trey Songz on Yesterday's eps what happened?? It just over???

Carla Williams

Why was this show not aired? It was a repeat show today and I was looking forward to this one!!!

Stephen Austin

Kellie Pickler is the best ! I love kellie ! I have a girl friend and her name is Pickles Pickler ! Not related I'm sure.I'm 75 years old and Pickles is 72. I like women younger!

Thanks
Old Man Steve

Pattie Moxham-Fisher

Hello Ellen,

I just want to say that I think you are the most genuine and heartfelt celebrity on the planet. I'm not sayin that I know a lot of celebrities, in fact, I don't know any. But I can tell how they interact and present on television. You are genuine and many others are not.

I am going to be in the audience on Monday March 11th and I am so very excited to watch you in real live TV. I hope you have the opportunity to read my e-mail, I know you receive so much mail from around the world.

Thank you for being the wonderful person that I think you are!

Pattie

bobbie morgan

I'M ALWAYS GLAD TO SEE KELLIE ON. I'M FRON SAME TOWN. LOVE HER TO DEATH!!!