Julie Bowen, Tsung Tsung Lee, and Twilight Week!

Ellen is sitting down with one of the stars of America's favorite comedy, "Modern Family" -- it’s JULIE BOWEN! She's won two Emmys for Outstanding Supporting Actress and shares the stage on her show with some of the best performers in recent television history. She's here to tell Ellen all about their modern family on-screen, and the one she has at home with her twin boys!

Then, he's the cutest piano prodigy you'll ever see. Six-year-old TSUNG TSUNG LEE played the piano in a YouTube video that now has over two million views! Ellen flew him here all the way from China to show his adorable skills.

Straight from "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2," the parents of the most attractive family of vampires the world has ever seen are here! PETER FACINELLI and ELIZABETH REASER have been playing The Cullens in the smash-hit Twilight series for over four years. They're telling Ellen the inside scoop on the dramatic ending to the Twilight series! They've even brought an exclusive clip from the movie!

It's all happening on Ellen!

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
pam lewis

Ellen i hope this message reaches you and touches your heart because i am writting it from the bottom of mine i dont know how to put my picture on here im not that smart on computers but i am hoping that you get to see my message to you......
Dear Ellen, first of all i want to say i just love you and your show and how you help people in need me and my family lost our home in the march2nd torando and everything we were displaced to another city where we knew no one and our daughter had to start another school my husband lost his job when he became disabled and had heart trouble we both are on a fixed income and is barley getting by we lost our christmas tree and all of the decorations in the torando and is unable to go out and buy another this will be the first time in my life that im not going to be able to put up a christmas tree or have no money to buy for my family i have a 15 yr old daughter and 2 sons i also have two grandchilren that im not going to be able to have a christmas for when my granbabies are here they will be no lights for them to look at or to see any gifts most of the time we usually end up pawing things just to get thru the month and most of the time thats not even enough i find my self loosing the reality of life i lost my mom back in august to cancer and im having a really hard time dealing with that plus all the stress and worries on how we are going to make it and to try to have a christmas for my family i know you recieve several emails and requests daily and alot of people have a hard time i am 44 yrs old and i have never been on any kind of vacation and i have never won anything i dont want nothing for my self i just want to be able to buy for my family and get a christmas tree and decroate it for my babies so i can look and remember the look on their face so im asking you my dear friend ellen please help me make this happen for my family i am asking you from the bottom of my heart please help us may god bless you. please ellen call my family christmas is right now here time is running out 606-462-3241 god bless you for what you do and what you stand for love the lewis family. Merry Christmas Ellen!

pam lewis

pam lewis

Terrika Stallings

I have been going thru so much this year,I just want to get a chance to put a smile on my kids face this year.It's such a struggle and it's hard raising six kids.We have to buy clothes, shoes and etc.And after all that is done we behind on our truck note and it's messing up.Am like things seems couldn't get worse.When we of lease try to save up for bunkers, living room, dining room and us a bedroom set.We always have to do something with our kids and I have no problem but I feel like am about to have a nervous breakdown and getting stress out.It's even more stress out with getting my kids nothing for christmas and it break my heart to see other kids with some and mine don't have nothing.My husband and I have been married for 15 years and I would to see a smile on there faces and be debt free.My kids are Brandon 16, Tevin 15, Kevin 15, Catherine 13, Makita 11 and Nicholas 6. They keep coming to me and saying mom and daddy we getting something for christmas.I just have to tell them we don't have the money.And to see there faces after that I just break down in tears.My husband has lost his job because he has been late for work because my truck was messing up.So it has been hard on the both us.I just need a blessing and I no that my lord is watch over all of us.

P.S. Stay Blessed & Happy Holidays For You And Your Family.

Love, Terrika

John Dale Erickson

I am passionately in love with my wife BUT Julie Bowen. Well, "Hubba,Hubba" says it all.

Paul Lista

Your is my favorite program. If I miss any show, yours is the last one I'll give up. I don't answer the phone between 4 and 5, that's when you're on here. I stop what I'm doing and sit in "my spot" on the sofa. I get the hand towel out and turn on the TV and when I start that rooutine one ofmy three rescues, a 70 lb chocolate lab mix goes in the toy basket, pulls out just the right toy, and climbs up on my lap and chews the toy until he dozes off, usually about 10 minutes into the show. The other two climb up behind him and #2 rests her chin on his rump, and #3 does the same with #2's rump. Everyone sleeps like that until you show is over and I get up. We all enjoy your show, each in our own special way. Thank you for all you do, the good things you do, the people you make happy, and the laughs - even the ones at Tony's expense. Thank You. Paul Lista

Viky Pedigo

Fabulous child prodigy pianist!

mr bear

DEAR ELLEN:
I watched your show with Heidi Klum when you told her that the full monty means naked. Look it up on wikipedia to learn the real definition. Also I discovered that on your Google+ page your gender is listed as male. Someone made a real HONEY BOO BOO !!!
Your loyal fans;
mr bear and colla la rosa
p.s. Please join me on Google +

Lynn

I was blown away and totally amazed/awe struck when that little boy played the piano. Ellen you are also amazing in how you bring people to your show and share them with the world.
And you make me laugh hard each and every day!

michealjameson11
mr bear

I would like to see Jensen Ackles and Jarrod Padalecki from Supernatural on your show again, appearing together.

mr bear

I enjoy your show everyday,I wonder why you never include Billy Burke in your Twilight promotions.

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12