Zac Efron, and Ellen's Birthday Show

It's Ellen's Birthday Show!

It begins with that awesome moment when ZAC EFRON is here! The handsome young actor and star of "That Awkward Moment" will tell her all of the idiosyncrasies of life and dating that are revealed in his recent film. From a teen idol in "High School Musical" to becoming a big-screen heartthrob, Zac has entertained the world in movies such as "The Paper Boy," "New Year's Eve" and "Hairspray." An actor who sings, dances, and looks good doing everything, he was named one of People's "Most Beautiful." It's such a big day, Zac will bring something special to the celebration!

No party is official without dancing, and no one knows that better than Ellen! Lucky for her, FITZ and THE TANTRUMS are here to perform! The pop and retro-soul band's song "The Walker" provided the perfect soundtrack for Ellen's Oscar trailer, and they'll be entertaining her with a live version during her birthday festivities. Music enthusiasts have called Fitz and the Tantrums a definite party-starter, and with their high energy sound, the Motown-influenced sextet will be revving up Ellen's party!

Plus, you never know what kind of fun surprises Ellen will have for her special day!

This Friday, Ellen celebrates another year wiser!

Comments

(Page 7 of 8) Newer2345678Older
Donna L Mahan

Happy Birthday Ellen! Today is my birthday also only I am much older then you! (76)!!!!
Hope you weather is better then ours -4 degrees and wind gut 40 miles per hour.
I love your show and all the good you do for everyone. Have a super birthday!

Hugs

Meenaa rasheed

Dear Ellen Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and May you always bring that beautiful smile of yours to touch all the people u come across and keep all of us happy and dancing with joy

Susan Mary Cook

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to you Ellen!!! My eldest sister was born on this date too. Hope you had a most wonderful Birthday with many, many , many more to come!! You light up my life with your show and have for many years. Take care and God Bless... Your friend,

Susie

Sarah Smoley

Happy Birthday Ellen! My boyfriends daughter turns thirteen this month. We love watching your show.

Debi

Happy Birthday Ellen! I wish you a wonderful year ahead

Flora Butterfield

Happy Birthday Ellen! I hope,you have an amazing Birthday! :)

Terry Wilde

Happy birthday Ellen!! I have a grand daughter that celebrates her birthday this month as well. I want to "Thank you" for doing so much everyday to bring as much joy and good to individuals that in need of a lift. Your a blessing and example to all and I hope you can continue doing what you do as long as you can. We Love You Ellen

Bobbie Allen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO YOU MY FRIEND. I'M HONORED TO HAVE A BIRTHDAY IN THE SAME MONTH, MINE WAS THE 15TH. WATCHING YOUR SHOW IS ALWAYS THE BRIGHTEST OF MY DAY. IF I'M OUT SOMEWHERE, I ALWAYS MAKE IT HOME BY 4PM. THANK YOU FOR FILLING MY LIFE WITH ALL THE GOOD THINGS. MY BEST TO PORTIA AND MANY HAPPY BIRTHDAYS. MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE. LOOKING FORWARD TO YOOU HOSTING THE OSCARS. YOU'RE GREAT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY HAPPY DAYS AHEAD.
LOVE YOU.

Betty Harris

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ellen. I enjoy your show. You make laugh!

Melinda Germain

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN AND I HOPE THAT YOU ARE FELLING BETTER

Nina Keehner

Happy birthday !!, dear Ellen. Thank you, for doing so much "good" everyday. I don't like missing one of your shows also. Your a blessing to all and continue doing what you do as long as you can, CAUSE WE NEED YOU ELLEN !!, WE NEED YOU HEALTHY, SO HAVE A SPEEDY RECOVERY!!. LOVE ALWAYS, NINA KEEHNER

Melinda Germain

Happy Birthday ELLEN and i hope that you are felling better

Julia Schuster

happy birthday, ellen!
in our hearts you're not just royal - you are the queen!!

May god give you as many healthy years as possible, because it's great people like you, that we need more and longer in our world.
thanks for beeing you! get well soon, with lots of love,
julia

Hannah Banana

ELLEN! You better ask Zac about his rehab. If you don't I'll lose respect for you. how can you pass up an opportunity like that?

Carly

AHHH I really really wish I could come and see the show Ellen! Especially this one! I love Zac so much! I'm defiantly his number one fan, like in the whole world! I'm so happy he is coming on the show again! I know that I can't come to the show but at least I can look forward to watching it on TV! I absolutely love him and absolutely love you!

(Page 7 of 8) Newer2345678Older