Zac Efron, and Ellen's Birthday Show

It's Ellen's Birthday Show!

It begins with that awesome moment when ZAC EFRON is here! The handsome young actor and star of "That Awkward Moment" will tell her all of the idiosyncrasies of life and dating that are revealed in his recent film. From a teen idol in "High School Musical" to becoming a big-screen heartthrob, Zac has entertained the world in movies such as "The Paper Boy," "New Year's Eve" and "Hairspray." An actor who sings, dances, and looks good doing everything, he was named one of People's "Most Beautiful." It's such a big day, Zac will bring something special to the celebration!

No party is official without dancing, and no one knows that better than Ellen! Lucky for her, FITZ and THE TANTRUMS are here to perform! The pop and retro-soul band's song "The Walker" provided the perfect soundtrack for Ellen's Oscar trailer, and they'll be entertaining her with a live version during her birthday festivities. Music enthusiasts have called Fitz and the Tantrums a definite party-starter, and with their high energy sound, the Motown-influenced sextet will be revving up Ellen's party!

Plus, you never know what kind of fun surprises Ellen will have for her special day!

This Friday, Ellen celebrates another year wiser!

Comments

(Page 5 of 8) Newer2345678Older
Dawna Fischer

Happy Birthday Ellen I watch your show everyday, just love it hope you have a wonderful Birthday Iam from Pense Saskatchewan CANADA..

carol koopmann

LOVE< LOVE< LOVE^ your show!!!

Good clean quality fun with none of the bad stuff.

Keep on going!!!

You and I have the same BIRTHDAY. January 30th!!!

God Bless!!!

carol

ELAINE ADAMO

WISHING YOU THE HAPPIEST OF "HAPPY BIRTHDAYS" AND THANK YOU FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF VIEWING YOUR MOST JOYFUL AND GENEROUS PROGRAMS!NNYOU HAVE MADE ME A BETTER INDIVIDUAL.

Sarah Jenkins

Happy Birthday, Ellen!! I look forward to your show everyday! Hope you feel better soon :)

Tracy Robinson

Happy Birthday Ellen! I am home sick this week but the positive thing is I get to watch your birthday show. Enjoy your day!

Karen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN! Ca't wait to see your b/day show! Have a great day! Hope Portia spoils you rotten you deserve it!!

Jan

Ellen,
I love the way you keep talking about Thursday January 30th as the coolest day of the year and your celebration because it is actulally my actual birth day. I keep telling my friends that even Ellen says it's the coolest day of the year!!
Sorry you were sick this year on the weekend of your birthday. Have a riot celebrating mine!! Looking forward to watching the party!

Robyn A Coriell

Happy Birthday to the ultimate role model. You inspire me everyday. Thank you for being such a wonderful contribution to day time television. I don't know what any of us Ellen fans would do if we didn't have your show to watch everyday ! Hoping your day is filled with happiness and laughter ! Much love. xoxo

Kelly

Thank you ellen for being you, you light up my day, make me laugh and bring me joy as you give to everyone. You remind me that there are loving people still around. I am a mom of two, we love dancing together with you. Never stop giving, god put you in your place to be this beautiful woman and you are amazing. Thank you for everyone and for being so positive, loving and putting a reminder for us to love eachother. that is what life is.

Cindy Krass

Happy Birthday Ellen! I love you and your show! I just knew you would be giving to others on your birthday as you always do. Hope you have a very blessed day...and you are a blessing to myself and so many others! Love Cindy Krass Preschool teacher from Dumfries, Va.

Julie Gordon

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! Mariah called me yesterday about your Birthday Show. I haven't heard back. PLEASE I am stressing which is bad for my health :) Love you and Appreciate you.

Kathy Farabaugh

Happy Birthday Ellen. You are such a nice person and a so nice to your viewers. I have cried-with joy-so much watching your shows at some of the things you do for people that are in need and it is so nice to see the wonderful things you do. I really enjoy watching you. I am a mother of 5, grandmom of 11 and I have watched you do so much good things, the surprises are great & it just makes me appreciate all the little things in life I have been blessed with. Thank you for making my day better and HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Tina Cochart

Happy Birthday Ellen!!!

Kimm Forsyth

Ellen,
Caught your show 1/23 (as i do everyday) and was really excited to hear you say it's 1 week to my birthday as I too will be a year wiser on 1/30! According to your bio it;s 1/26 so happy belated and many more.

amy kline

Ellen, I thought your birthday was January 26th just like mine....why are you celebrating late?

(Page 5 of 8) Newer2345678Older