Zac Efron, and Ellen's Birthday Show

It's Ellen's Birthday Show!

It begins with that awesome moment when ZAC EFRON is here! The handsome young actor and star of "That Awkward Moment" will tell her all of the idiosyncrasies of life and dating that are revealed in his recent film. From a teen idol in "High School Musical" to becoming a big-screen heartthrob, Zac has entertained the world in movies such as "The Paper Boy," "New Year's Eve" and "Hairspray." An actor who sings, dances, and looks good doing everything, he was named one of People's "Most Beautiful." It's such a big day, Zac will bring something special to the celebration!

No party is official without dancing, and no one knows that better than Ellen! Lucky for her, FITZ and THE TANTRUMS are here to perform! The pop and retro-soul band's song "The Walker" provided the perfect soundtrack for Ellen's Oscar trailer, and they'll be entertaining her with a live version during her birthday festivities. Music enthusiasts have called Fitz and the Tantrums a definite party-starter, and with their high energy sound, the Motown-influenced sextet will be revving up Ellen's party!

Plus, you never know what kind of fun surprises Ellen will have for her special day!

This Friday, Ellen celebrates another year wiser!

Comments

(Page 4 of 8) Newer1234567Older
Renee D

Happy Birthday, Ellen! As a fellow Aquarian (my birthday was January 27), I just wanted to say how much I like watching your show whenever I have the opportunity. You are a special person and a kind soul.

Gloria Torres

Happy Birthday, Ellen! Enjoy a wonderful celebration! You deserve it!

Carol Vivirito

Happy Birthday Ellen. Hope you have a fantastic day!!

Sherry Valdez

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN!!!

Janice Hanson

Happy Birthday Ellen !!!!

Hope it is an awesome day for you - enjoy :) Today is my birthday - January is a wonderful birthday month.

Hugs to you - Janice

dana moore

My son's birthday is jan 26th hes always wanted to go to your show.Happy Birthday Ellen.

Patty Peters

I have always said 2 wrongs do not make a right, just another wrong!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN. I guess I didn't get to win to be on your B-day show cause here I sit and you just sat down there. I am no where to be found am I on your show Ellen??!! Also I have to say LOVE LONNIe as your DJ. She compliments you with her humor!! Short but sweet, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Joyce Beardslee

Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday Dear Ellen happy birthday to you.

Jean Gallegos

Hi, Ellen, hope today, and every day, is filled with the health, love and happiness you deserve. I've been so addicted to your show and admire your bravado. Take good care. Love you much.
Jean from San Antonio, Texas.

Diane Radzik

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN!!!! :)

Maissa

oh my God! happy birthday Ellen lots of love wish you all happines of the world I'm an arab fan of you and I like you so much I love Zac also alot send him my love <3 <3

jodi olmstead

"put another wrinkle on your birthday... suit!" !
Happy Birthday.... Ellen !On my birthday by a team @ a Mexican eatry !I was sang to by them that song!
Holy cow its in the 50's here and we have serious avalanches on our HWY!Check it out , mile 14 to mile 69 out of Valdez! ( my birthplace, in territory of Alaska.The slide now formed a mile long lake at the top of the new-formed avalanche. Its on top of our only road to Valdez, also atop the Trans Alaska Pipeline. So far everyone was out of that area, we'll see!
Have a Great Day w/Portia, and shut-off your phone!
((( peace )))
jodi olmstead

Tammy Cerdena

Happy birthday Ellen , my birthday was jan29th , hope all your wishes come true

Patricia Wood

Happy, Happy Birthday, Ellen!! Love you SO much. You don't know it but you are my best friend! Am watching you right now. (Wed. show ) Anyway.... Have a great day tomorrow. C U then. ;) x-o, Pat Wood

Debra Heier

Happy Birthday to the most positive, inspiring, giving, comical person I have EVER seen on a talk show. For all the giving you do all year long I sure hope you get everything you wish for! Have a great day Ellen, it's all yours. :)

(Page 4 of 8) Newer1234567Older