Zac Efron, and Ellen's Birthday Show

It's Ellen's Birthday Show!

It begins with that awesome moment when ZAC EFRON is here! The handsome young actor and star of "That Awkward Moment" will tell her all of the idiosyncrasies of life and dating that are revealed in his recent film. From a teen idol in "High School Musical" to becoming a big-screen heartthrob, Zac has entertained the world in movies such as "The Paper Boy," "New Year's Eve" and "Hairspray." An actor who sings, dances, and looks good doing everything, he was named one of People's "Most Beautiful." It's such a big day, Zac will bring something special to the celebration!

No party is official without dancing, and no one knows that better than Ellen! Lucky for her, FITZ and THE TANTRUMS are here to perform! The pop and retro-soul band's song "The Walker" provided the perfect soundtrack for Ellen's Oscar trailer, and they'll be entertaining her with a live version during her birthday festivities. Music enthusiasts have called Fitz and the Tantrums a definite party-starter, and with their high energy sound, the Motown-influenced sextet will be revving up Ellen's party!

Plus, you never know what kind of fun surprises Ellen will have for her special day!

This Friday, Ellen celebrates another year wiser!

Comments

(Page 1 of 8) 1234567Older
Hong Quach
15 hours ago

Happy Birthday to a happy smile dear Ellen !!!
The way you smile that way how you look younger !!!

Yvette M. Peru

Happy Birthday Ellen, May You Have Many More Very Happy Ones...

dana

Happy Birthday to you and mine is on the 22nd of July that is why I start with the 4th of July for my celebrations.

Maria Guirola

ShutterGiftCards.com - Buy or Sell Discounted Shutterfly Gift Cards & Certificates at Great Prices!

Sue Sulzbach

Ellen - My Birthday is January 26th too! And 5 billion other people! I hope you were not too sick on your Birthday! I love your show, it is such a happy, uplifting positive feeling that you disseminate into the world, daily, may it all come back to you 10 fold! Love & Best Wishes for another happy, healthy and successful year. Would love to come on standby for Zac Efron! My 16 year old daughter love's Zac Efron and if you would be so kind to have him sign a photo and e-mail it or send it to Samantha, that would be so cool! Thank you! I hope to dance at, and see you in person at a future show!

T. Worrell

Happy Birthday, Ellen! : )

Aurora Jean "Ellen" Perez

Dearest Ellen

Better late than never...Belated Happy, Happy Birthday!
Thank you for giving love, laughter and kindness to all of us all over the world!
And to your dearest Portia our birthday greetings to!

Cheers to both of you!

More success to your show!

Your beloved fan,

From Manila with Love,

Aurora Jean "Ellen" Perez

Laerte

One day, one day I'll make it to your show! Thanks for being there, Ellen. You do know how to save any bad hair day, even if you are bald! Take care kid!

Susan Kaprielian

Happy Birthday, Ellen!! I just realized something TERRIBLE!!! Your show, which I watch daily at 4pm here in NJ, is moving to 2pm while the Olympics are taking place! I'm a teacher and get home right around 4pm and I'm able to watch you as I "unwind". WHAT AM I GOING TO DO FOR 2 weeks!!! UGH!!! As much as I enjoy the Olympics, I NEED MY ELLEN!!! HELP!!!!!!!

VERNA RAMSAW

Happy birthday Ellen " from one of your favorite fans

Noureen Nazir

Ellen, do you realize how blessed we feel to have you with us on this planet? Amazing is an understatement.
Love from India :*

Jacquline Smith

Happy Birthday Ellen, I love your Show and hope you have a wonderful Day.

Rae Zinsli

I LOVE your show Ellen, it keeps me sane and always keeps me laughing. Keep up the great work. Happy birthday.

Tayla Lennox

I LOVE ZAC EFRON LIKE LEGIT SO OBSESSED WITH HIM. I TOLD MY TEACHER I LOVE ZAC EFRON MORE THEN JUSTIN BIEBER NOW AND IT WAS MY SCHOOL'S SWIMMING CARNIVAL AND MY TEACHER WAS SO SHOOCKED, HE ALMOST FELL IN THE POOL LOL
!