A teeny, tiny bunny was hanging out on this guy's patio the other day, then decided to hitch a ride on his foot when he left for work.

The timing couldn't have been more perfect because the bunny had a breakfast date in the garden and was running late!

77CvfFd

Comments

Trag

Hope he didn't fall in the pool

iris schulman

you have come a long way, Ellen

Maria Guirola

ShutterGiftCards.com - Buy or Sell Discounted Shutterfly Gift Cards & Certificates at Great Prices!

nhuuh

Start working at home with Google! It's by-far the best job I've had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒ http://w­w­w­.J­o­b­s­7­0­0.­c­o­m

mkiujn

----------------------> http://w­w­w­.J­o­b­s­7­0­0.­c­o­m

Maria Guirola

Kimberly Miller

Wow, what timing! How ironic that a young man that was raised by two moms had a rabbit land on his foot the day that a judge in Indiana wisely ruled that it was unconstitutional for there to be discrimination for a same sex couple to be married. This "lucky rabbit foot" has now gone viral and rightly so ...maybe this baby rabbit was willing to be the lucky symbol for what makes sense in this world. All about love.

And ironic yet again that the adorable picture landed on Ellen's website. We love Ellen and would welcome the change to meet her.

carolee davenport

That is the cutest thing I have seen! I miss watching your show-don't get local channels. But I keep up with your posts. Thanks!