Message from Ellen

Happy 3-day weekend! If you ask me, every weekend should be a 3-day weekend. It makes so much more sense; 3 days on, 3 days off.

Starting the 30th, I hope you’ll be watching my show every day. Why? Because you love to laugh and celebrate life. Also, every week through June, one lucky viewer is gonna win $25,000 from Mattress Firm!

Summer’s almost here, but I’ve still got all-new shows this week! Matt Bomer is here! He went through a dramatic transformation in his new movie “The Normal Heart.” Portia and I saw the movie and were incredibly moved. I can’t wait to talk to him about it.

The talented Ellen Page is paying me a visit. She’s had a big year and I’m very glad she’s dropping by.

My friend Leah Remini is here, and I’m throwing her a very special Vegas-themed surprise party. I don’t think she’s ready for what’s about to happen. Heck, I don’t think I’m ready for what’s about to happen.

From one of my favorite shows, “Scandal,” Katie Lowes is here for the first time! Between the switching sides, the murdering, and the face-licking, I have many, many questions for her.

One of the funniest people I know, Wanda Sykes is back! Whenever she’s here I can count on her making the audience laugh very hard and making the censors very nervous. Who knows what she’s gonna be talking about this week?

All that, plus I’ve got an amazing performance by OneRepublic, and an exciting new artist named Jhene Aiko is here!

I hope you get plenty of rest, because this week is gonna be HUGE.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 35) 1234567Older
Pamela Bunting Lewis

Thumbs up to Ellen! Pamela Bunting Lewis FACEBOOK FRIEND FOR WORLD PEACE! 6/17/14

Hanna

love u and love u million times Ellen

Cindy Campbell

I counted 9 sheep and it said Mattressfirm

Rachell Ramos

Hi EllenI am a proud viewer to be able to send yoyu a message. You Have such a BIG HEART how you help people we need more people like you then this world would be a better place. I watch your show when I can and wanted to be on your show but I have no chance so I am glad to be able to share my thoughts. keep up the good work and being such a great person, making people laugh we all need a good laugh u bring peoples spirits up even the ones at home who can not get there to your show. God Bless and take care

sherab thomey

Hi Ellen,
very happy to send you this message. i love your show and your love to the people. you have help lot of people in need. i always watched your show and felt inspired by your work and didication to the community. i am your biggest fan and appreciator. i would love to come to your show and meet you. but i had financial difficulties which restict me to come to you show. please reply me back. thanks and God bless you.

Patricia Fine

Hi Ellen so happy to be sending you a message.I love your show, your humor, your love for humanity, your wonderful guests that you continue to have on your show, and I love you I think that you are awesome. One day I would love to visit your show and meet you in Person. Thank You for listening. Love from Florida.

Josie Baker

Ellen I just LOVE you!!! Every day I can not wait for nap time for my 2 youngest kids (Kandice 3, Joey 2) and computer time for my oldest (Jacob 6). You and Steve Harvey are the greatest!!

lascelles

hi ellen goodday to am commenting an the good work that you are doing i watch your show every day ellen please am asking for you help am not working over 8 years because my right foot is sick am having hard with finance ellen keep up the good god bless you an you family

Suany Martin

I just want to send you a greeting to all Ellen Workers and Ellen in special that makes everyone happy around the world.
Just want to send you a HUGE HUG <3
and all my love!

Paula Edwards

I love your show keep up the excellent work I look forward to visiting one day it on my Bucket List

penny wolfe

Ellen I truly do enjoy your show. No matter how I am feeling I can laugh for an hour with you.You are such a generous person. It must give you so much pleasure to help so many people who are in such need of help and so many of them don't complain but are true hero's themselves. Thank you for all the wonderful good you do . You are such a blessing with your humor and you smile. Keep smiling and canceling. Your show is great.

Margaret Schaap

Love you Ellen. You make my day

Karen

Hi Ellen! I too Love watching every day! I am a retired Mother, Grandmother, Great Grandmother & Single 65 yrs old. Thanks for all you do ! Not a day goes by that you don't bring a tear to my eye because of the good you do for others.
I also live only on SS and a VERY small retirement chk monthly. I would love to share in your 12 days of Christmas this year, so that this year I could actually give all my kids something for Christmas. Wow! That would make my Year! Oh, and I noticed below a woman named Betty said she had had the same mattresses for 15 yrs. Well her & I both, So maybe you could hook us both up!! LOL
Thanks Again Ellen, For ALL you do!

penny cornett

ELLEN, you know Henry Ford once said, " Whether you believe you can or you can't do something, you're right!" I think you must be one of the most optimistic people in the world and that's why you are so successful in all aspects of your life. You are also one of the most beautiful people in the world because you radiate love, kindness confidence and humor! I think I will try to be more optimistic about one day actually communicating with you and see if that works! Missed your show this week because the cable was out due to storms and so w Aaron s internet. I have been stir crazy. We're it not for your dads I would probably be in a padded cell by now. Love y as

lee graf

Hi Ellen, I hear your name is Ellen Lee. My name is Lee Ellen. I love your show and I love you. I love all your generous deeds. Surely you will be remembered for your humanitarian efforts .Keep up the great work.

(Page 1 of 35) 1234567Older