The Cousins Go Undercover Again

Ellen and HGTV's Cousins from "Cousins Undercover" surprised military veteran Mark and his wife Alicia with a home makeover. Mark lost both of his legs in the war, and still gives back to the community by volunteering to help other wounded soldiers. He even started his own non-profit organization. They just bought their home and it needs a lot of work. Cue Ellen's friends, the Cousins Undercover, John and Anthony, who are going to turn their house into something amazing! You can find out more about the Cousins Undercover, here.

Comments

Linda Lowry

Ellen, you Rock!!!! You helped SnowBall Express & now Mark & Alicia.
I have known Mark & Alicia for over 2 years here through my work with Wounded Warriors and they are a perfect example of what inspires me. These two Never stop smiling, now they have even more to smile about. Can't wait to see the big reveal on Friday. Have trouble searching for this video and want to share
Thanks again for all the great things you do to make this world a better placeā€¦..

Pamella Ruttkay

Robert- That link doesn't work for me? and All- my like button is not working? just saying!

Pamella Ruttkay

AWESOME, I know Marks Family, his Big Bro James, I call him Jimmy, has been a BFF since he was 13 and I taught at Taylor Elementary in Arlington, Va. Love you Ellen for all you do. ps I work on a Beach and your kindness makes me cry the sand out of my eyes after.. Thank You

Robert

The organization that Mark started is called "Warrior 360......": http://www.warrior360.......org/

mj

Dear Ellen/HGTV we are thrilled you do this for Mark. He is so deserving and we know so many more at Walter Reed. My partner and I go there as a volunteer to brighten their day.. They are always interested in bands/music coming to their home away from home..The Fisher House.
If we can help in any way..give us a email. Happy to help
MJ

Kelli

My husband is also a disabled combat veteran We are interested in learning more about Mark's nonprofit organization... What is the name and what programs do they have available. We are also interested in possibly starting an organization in our area. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I have to say.. Both you and your wife are amazing! You both are such an inspiration. Thank you for your service!

Lisa Chadwell

I will have to say that Mark is such a true inspiration.. His story was so moving.. What a positive attitude for life.. I applaud him.. Of course I couldn't watch his story with out crying..Its wonderful to watch your show everyday. Because you always show feel good stories. I feel so much joy for all those people that have been gifted by you. What a blessing for them.. I'm so thankful there are people in this world that have the compassion and money and or connections like you do to help and better their lives.. What you may not realize that its like a domino effect. You also give your viewers joy for giving joy to those people.. Thank you.. I look forward to your show everyday.. If I'm not going to be home, I record it.. Thank you again.. Have a wonderful week.. Sending hearts and smiles your way..

Lisa Chadwell

I will have to say that Mark is such a true inspiration.. His story was so moving.. What a positive attitude for life.. I applaud him.. Of course I couldn't watch his story with out crying..Its wonderful to watch your show everyday. Because you always show feel good stories. I feel so much joy for all those people that have been gifted by you. What a blessing for them.. I'm so thankful there are people in this world that have the compassion and money and or connections like you do to help and better their lives.. What you may not realize that its like a domino effect. You also give your viewers joy for giving joy to those people.. Thank you.. I look forward to your show everyday.. If I'm not going to be home, I record it.. Thank you again.. Have a wonderful week..<3 :)

janel Montano

Ellen please find my info and read what i wrote!!! I didnt have enough space to tell you about my mother! Please please please please! She really deserves this!!!

patti anderson

Ellen my mom could sure use a home make over.She lost her husband in 2011.The hospital over dosed him and ever since everything has gone down hill.We live in a small town Follansbee WV. She went all winter with no heat,and used heaters to try and stay warm.She is jobless no income and struggling, my mom is a hard worker she has no car. And she will give up her last dollar to help someone else. So if you could find it your heart to help my mom in some way,they turned her fas off and are getting ready to turn off her electric. She has no phone either. She refuses to take help from me because I have kids go take care of.thank you for your time. Sincerely Michelle Moore my mom's name is Patti.