Get Sophia Grace & Rosie's New Movie!

The first movie of Ellen's favorite pint-sized British duo is now available on iTunes and Amazon! You can download "Sophia Grace & Rosie's Royal Adventure" on iTunes here, and on Amazon, here.

Comments

pedro

Hi Ellen I'm a 2nd grader we come back at school at 3:30 I just have 30minutes I like Sophia grace from Pedro

laurie  fleishman

hi ellen.
i am a pre-school teacher. so when i get home from school i watch you on dvr. i want to tell you that
you always make my day. i love you and your show. you are the best...
love, laurie

Candy

Hey, Ellen...Have you seen that video of a young man, BRETT NICHOLS, doing Michael Jackson "BILLI JEAN"?
O M G what a Great talent. I hope you have him on sometime...He is worth it!! He's from Turlock and in High School
...I have watched that video so many times...and I am 66 yrs. old. He took me back to Michael....
Thanks!

Lesley Watson

We have now seen this Brilliant film. Kids will love it. Oh and Sophia Grace's singing is the cherry on the cake.
The Soundtrack is the best part of the movie.

Lesley Watson

This is simply the best child appropriate film to be released in years. These girls are great role models for my kids.
The scene of them surprising the school brought a tear to my eye. Keep up the good work Ellen and ignore the miserable bleeders out there.

Jen

A bit turned off by the girls going into school to promote their movie. Kids have enough marketing infused into their lives without having it imposed on them in school. I usually see Ellen as someone who infuses goodness into the world. This is pure commercialization in a place where it does not belong.

Julie Ann Llaneta-Passant

Hi, I am from the Philippines and I would love to watch the movie and share it with my nieces and nephews but it is only available in the US or with a US account. May I know when will this be available internationally? Thanks.

Nicole Houde

Everytime Sophia Grace and Rosie are on I have my 3 year old watch. She looks at them and says the Princess's are on. I'm a Princess too. So she would just love this movie I know it.
thanks for Giving us a chance.

Ray Bray

my grand daughters would just love this movie, not to mention the quality time, that we will have, thank you.