What's in the Box? Hawaii!

Ellen played her famous game "What's in the Box?" and gave away a trip to The Andaz Maui at Wailea in Hawaii! The Andaz Maui at Wailea is the newest Hawaiian luxury resort of choice on the world’s #1 island getaway destination.

This beachfront property features three spectacular infinity pools flowing to a large lagoon pool, multiple dining options including “Iron Chef” Morimoto’s beachfront restaurant, and a unique apothecary-style spa with its own adults-only tranquility pool -- all steps from Mokapu Beach. Find out how you can book a trip to The Andaz Maui, here!

Comments

Johanna Schouten

Have just sent a mail to Ellen and hereby confirming my email

Misty Petrus-Spann

You Rock Ellen. Your show makes my day

peggy

WOW WOW WOW !!!

Marjorie Perkins

Dear Ellen, First thing; I LOVE your show! I'm 65 and have dreamed of Hawaii for 40 years. My husband wanted to take me 35 years ago but it was my oldest son's dream as well and the husband said we couldn't manage the cost for the three of us. My decision was to give up the trip,if he couldn't go as well. Since then I happy to say my son has accomplished his dream to visit Hawaii. While it's still my dream I wouldn't care if the trip consisted of a small cottage near the beach, a moped and two meals a day, I'd be thrilled! That's what some age will do for you, help you see what's really important about things. Seeing, smelling and feeling the beauty is what the dream is. Also I'd like to thank you for helping and making so many peoples dreams come true while sharing your joy of life with your viewers. Thank you for the opportunity to share my dream. Marjie
PS I love to watch you dance!

Adrienne

I'll take a ride on the chair 2 win this Trip. Luv the Show Always wanted 2 go.

Victor J Alvarado

This could be our 13 Anniversary trip!!!!! Never been into Hawaii!!!!! We are really looking forward to visiting the Aloha state one day!! ALOHA!!!!!

Victor & Myriam