Message from Ellen

Happy Easter! I hope you’re all having a wonderful day. Portia and I didn’t do much this year. Yesterday, she gave me some chocolate, and right now I’m waiting to scare her dressed as the Easter Bunny.

This week is my 1,800th show! I’m celebrating it with the Sexiest Man Alive, Adam Levine! Go ahead and put that in your Easter baskets.

If you love “The Price Is Right,” you’ll be happy to hear I’m playing “Hole in One” with Drew Carey! Plus, he’s bringing his very own showcase model... his dance partner Cheryl Burke.

One of TV’s favorite doctors, “Grey’s Anatomy” star Ellen Pompeo is here to tell me about all of the twisty and shocking things Shonda Rhimes has planned for the show. That woman is always up to something.

Hollywood royalty Annette Bening is stopping by! Whenever she’s here, she really classes up the joint.

Ice Cube will be here as well! He’s an incredible rapper, and Mama’s favorite thing to put in a glass of chardonnay.

I can’t wait for Monday!

--Your Favorite Easter Bunny, Ellen

ellen_signature_blue

Comments

(Page 1 of 11) 1234567Older
Greg McGuire

No Ellen, for you it was a Hoppy Easter, But I Hope you both had a Happy Easter.
Love you both Greg

Tina Cochart

Thank you and the same to you and your family.

cathy anthony

ellen i enjoy your show im a single mother of two father been out their life for 7 years. im barely working cant afford to give them what they need i just get 300.00 a week and help from my mother and im happy she can help. we live in a two bedroom trailor. i havent gotten no furniture or anything and i cant by them no clothes shoes and take them shopping like i wont to can you please help us we stay in plymouth north carolina. i need help..

AIDA SWANSON

happy Easter Hellen I hope you have a great day and enjoy with your Love ones !!!! love you

Osiris Serrano

Hey! I just saw this message =P.
I was wondering where's the photo of our favorite Easter Bunny? [Just kidding]

Br Oz

Marian Karcher

Happy Easter!

Judy Montgomery

I was wondering what does it take to get or be on the 12th day of Christmas? I have been trying ever since Ellen started doing this and now I would love to give tickets to my mom cause not only has she raised 5 kids by herself, and layed to rest a son and grandson. She also has had breast cancer and had one of her breast removed and has beat the odds. She will be turning 84 this year and she loves to watch Ellen. I wish this for her before she gets to an age she won't be able to travel. I know there are other stories out there that are heart warming and deserving but, to me my mom is amazing. She can still kick butt and is fun to go with and just want to have her a OMG moment.

Dwightmiller

Ok

Nancy Wessinger

Hey Ellen, I love watching your shows. Laughter is a great healer of which everyone needs. I need a bunch of it to keep my mind occupied for the next month and a half. I survived breast cancer and on my 5 year clean check up, they tell me I have a spot on my lung and my blood marks are elevated. Boy, did the doctor burst my bubble. Well, I go for another cat scan in June. Keep your fingers crossed and keep me laughing as always.

Daniel Reyes

happy to see your show! continue making people happy and bless!

Maritza Marron

Very dissapoinment! I singed up for tickets and I never got them, this is the second year that I been
trying to go to the show and nothing! Please let me know what else can I do in order to see Ellen.

Thank You!

Minerva senquiz

I love your show I see it whenever I'm not in physical therapy because I had back surgery .but I wish you. A very happy Easter and hope. you had a great time with your partner god be with you n family have a great day , and thank you for taking the time to write to me . I wish I knew more about the internet to send you pictures my grandkids n our dog heaven .well good luck on your wonderful show n personal like I wish you the best god bless you all

Jane Metzke

I love the Ellen show but would like to know how does someone that lives so far away win on the ellen show.And if you win how do they let you know I enter all the time but I do'nt win. Just let me know.

David Baird

Easter was great and we hope so was everyone elses! Kristen Bell's Naked and Afraid skit was hilarious! Keep up the awesome work! God bless everyone!

Teri A.

Thank you for an uplifting hour each afternoon!

(Page 1 of 11) 1234567Older