Message from Ellen

I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend. We’ve still got a few hours left, so I’m trying to soak it all up… I accidentally knocked over the punch bowl last night and the couch is still squishy.

One of my good friends, Rob Lowe, is here this week and he’s going to be here for the whole hour! Rob just turned 50, and I have a special tribute to him, celebrating his body of work… and when I say his body, I mean his body. You don’t wanna miss that.

Also this week, the newest judge on “The Voice,” Pharrell is here! He’s been blowing up the radio with his hit song that he performed at the Oscars. Needless to say, I’m “happy” he’s here.

Plus, I’ve got more Sophia Grace & Rosie! They’re starring in a new movie that’s coming to DVD called “Sophia Grace & Rosie’s Royal Adventure,” and if you’re as excited as I am, you can pre-order it right here.

There are so many great shows on TV right now, and this week I’m talking to some of the biggest stars! From the comedy “New Girl,” Zooey Deschanel will be here. Things are about to get adorkable.

From “House of Cards,” Kate Mara is here! I’m talking to her about all of season 2, so if you aren’t caught up, you better get to it. Spoiler alert.

If you love “Scandal” as much as I do, you’ll be excited to hear Guillermo Díaz aka Huck is in the house! It’s his first time on my show as a guest, but he’s been here before. You’ll see what I mean this week.

Plus, “Dancing with the Stars” contestant NeNe Leakes is back, and I’m gonna get the inside scoop on what’s happening on the show.

All that, as well as the incredible Viola Davis, the wonderful Greg Kinnear, and one of my favorite new performers, Aloe Blacc is Aloe back!

The fun starts Monday.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 7) 1234567Older
Jan

You, Take all the Stress of life away in one hour!
Thank You Ellen, for your amazing sense of Humor, and just being You!!
My friend was over last week, she had never seen your show!!!!! WHAT!! Ha
She was on the floor laughing, from the long arm model!!! Ha Ha!
Needless to say, you have another fan!
We Love You! Ellen!

Marie-Josée Ducharme

Je ne recois plus les nouvelles de la semaines concernant les émissions depuis le 14 avril 2014.

Marie Petitfrere

Happy Easter to you and your family.

Margaret Diaz

Ellen I love you so much. I'm having a bad time right now. My husband passed away four and a half years ago we have a son who just turned 16 on March 21. We watch you every day. Danny my son loves you so much every day he comes in from school and ask is Ellen on. I would love to come to your show.

We love you Margaret and Danny

DEBORAH DELUCCY

HI ellen,,, I watch you all the time,, with my grandson who is 3,,, He laughs and enjoys you as much as I do,, Well we live in ct,, bridgeport ,,our town house is in to for closure,,, we have till sept ,,so far,,, we are looking for a two bedroom,, ( really need three bedroom) but we really can't afford it ,,,Kristine (my daughter) finally landed a job,, but not great pay ,,Do you know they don't hire people because they had a baby and been out of the business for 3 yrs,,,,, well.. she had to get out there and start working ,, with my pay from retired ment will be half of mine and thats doesnt leave me with much,, ,,but we will make it hopefully,, My daughter is divorced now and I came to her rescue to watch my grandson,, I know there are more people out there that needs it more then Us,, I pray for them who needs it more,, I have worked with special ed for 22 yrs as a TA,,. in public schools,, and loved it,, I am going on 65 in July...And feel great right now,, I just wish others can feel as good as I do ,, YOu are a blessing to so many people ,, that you helped already.,, GOD BLESS YOU,,,, n hugs deborah (mema) deluccy PS... would love to win the 12 days of xmas prizes,,, but getting rent to pay for future living is more important,,,

PAM WALLACE

I'M WRITING ELLEN BUT IT SAYS MY EMAIL IS INVALID BUT I GET THE NEWSLETTER/? PLEASE INFORM ME WHAT IS GOING WRONG WITH MY EMAIL?

Tiffany ONeill

KNOW WHAT ELLEN NIGHTMARE GETTING THRU TO U. I AM OWNED BY A KOHANA KAT, HAWAIIAN HAIRLESS CAT. KNOWN TO B EXTINCT. SENT U POST CARDS LETTERS E MAIL . . . NOT SURE IF U GOT ANY. HOWEVER U WANT TO HELP ANIMALS N SHOW WORLD SOMETHING KNOWN TO BE EXTINCT . . HELLO MY ONE OF 18 ON THIS PLANET EARTH. . . SOCIAL HAPPY LOVING KAT WOULD LOVE FOR WORLD TO MEET HIM N MEET THE WORLD ON YOUR SHOW. HE LOVES TO SOCIALIZE HAS BEEN TO LOCAL CHILDREN'S BURN N CANCER UNITS TO SHOW BALD IS BEAUTIFUL N MANY SCHOOLS AS WELL. NOT TO MENTION HE JUST FEELS HE IS HUMAN AND LOVES TO RUN AROUND W US DAY TO DAY.. ELLEN PLEASE HELP US. THANK YOU
SINCERELY. TIFFANY

Tiffany ONeill

You know what Ellen you are awesome on tv however I have tried to contact you many times. . . I AM OWNED BY AN EXTINCT CAT WITH HEALTH ISSUES . . . DO NOT WORRY HE IS WONDERFUL AS LONG AS HE HAS HIS MEDS SPECIAL FOOD N DR VISITS. I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT YOU OVER N OVER SENDING U PHOTOS IN MAIL. E MAIL. CONTESTS ANY WAY FOR SOME HELP. FIRST OFF MY LITTLE MAN IS 1 of 18 ever on this earth. KOHANA KAT, A HAWAIIAN HAIRLESS CAT. my vet thinks he may be the last one alive. He was a natural mutation from a feral cat in Hawaii 2002. Ellen PLEASE HELP US HE LOVES TO SOCIALIZE HE IS A LITTLE MAN. WE WOULD LOVE TO BRING THIS RARE EXTINCT HAIRLESS HUMAN CAT TO SEE U N ALLOW THE WORLD TO KNOW ABOUT THIS RARE EXTINCT CAT N EXPERIENCE HIM. THANK YOU. HE HAS VISITED CHILDREN'S CANCER N BURN UNITS TO SAY BALD IS BEAUTIFUL. N NOT TO MENTION MANY SCHOOLS. . I DO SO HOPE U FINALLY GET THIS MESSAGE. MY MOM LIVES FOR THIS CAT N WILL GIVE ALL SHE HAS TO KEEP HIM ALIVE . HE IS JUST SO SPECIAL . U WILL SEE. THANKS TIFFANY N MISTERS

susie clark

Watch your show a lot. Got layed-off in 2011 and just retired, so I get to watch you more. Your show is the best picker-upper. We also watched your first show about the coffee shop/book store. Keep up the good work for another 11 seasons. You are great

Marsha Covington

Hi Ellen,
How about doing a(Mother twice over show) for Grandmother's who are raising grandchildren .
I'am sure that would be appreciated as this generation is the first that has more granny's raising their children's children. But I just wanted to say thank you for all that you have done. God Bless.

Cheryl Kiger

I love Ellen's show because she brings on such a wide variety of performers and there is always a laugh and a Dance, and someone always gets Blessed by her thanks Ellen

zeanetta eatmon

nocomment

patty elbert

Love your show!!

karen scangarello

Hey Ellen,I 'm sorry that I missed writing to you this past week.I have had a very challenging week.I hope that you had a good one.I will try to tune in today for Johnny Depp though.I was sooo sorry that I missed Leo Dicaprio(YUMMY)
I would really like to come to your show someday.I am going to try again to win some tickets.

Have a wonderful weekend Ellen.Until next time.

Charles Moore

You don't want to hear his more risque jokes!! ha ha

(Page 1 of 7) 1234567Older