Message from Ellen

Spring break is over, but I’ve got some really good news: my show is all-new starting tomorrow! It’s everything you love about spring break, without the overcrowded hotels.

For the first time in over five years, Lindsay Lohan is here! She’s got so much talent, and I couldn’t be happier about the progress she’s made to get back on track. I can’t wait to hear how it’s going.

Speaking of things I’ve been waiting for… Sophia Grace & Rosie are back! They’re probably on a plane from merry old England as you read this. They’ve got a lot of big announcements and exciting things to share. I have a feeling it’s going to be so good.

Plus, the cast of “The Amazing Spider-Man 2” is here! I’m talking to the multi-talented Jamie Foxx, the delightful Emma Stone and Spider-Man himself, Andrew Garfield! They’re three of the biggest stars in Hollywood. I also hear they’re big on the web.

Also, if you loved Luke Bryan’s performance from Florida on my show, you’ll be happy to hear he’s in my studio this week!

Plus, here’s a couple of ladies who really make me laugh: Amy Schumer, Kym Douglas and Cheryl Hines. They’re all so funny and they all have blonde hair. Coincidence? I think not.

I’ve got all that and a whole lot more. You’ll just have to watch to find out!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older
Jennifer

Hi Ellen!! I just wanted to say I love your shows which they make me laugh everyday I watch them and at times I'm not feeling well being sad or angry your shows take my mind off the problems I'm having and make me happy and think about how to fix my issues that I may be dealing with. I enjoy wen you dance at the beginning of our shows as I call it you bust your moves haha! So keep it going Ellen I hope to be in the audience sometime soon to have more fun then just at home then I'll get to see you up close & bust some moves with ya :D

melissaohler

hi ellen ,me and mine son watch you ever day . if we can not watch your show we tape it . you make us laugh you are such a great person hope you have many more season. melissa

sara simmons

LMAO DON'T KNOW IF THE FIRST COMMENT POSTED BUT THAT WAS SOME FUNNY STUFF ITS SUPOSSED TO SAY "ELLEN I WISH THERE WAS MORE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD LIKE U. U ARE THE GREATEST. LOVE YA TO DEATH

sara simmons

ELLEN I WISH THEE WAS MOE PEOPLE LIKE U IN THIS WORLD. LOVE YA TO DEATH.

Onealia Classe

Hi Ellen, My name is Onealia and I love your show and I watch it everyday. When I watch your show I get jealous by the amount of people that get to meet you, while I am home just watching you from the television. I will love to meet you one day and receive some of your prizes from the show. Thank You for being the person you are and all the help you have given to so many people. Love you Ellen

CAROLANN BRUNNER

I watch your show daily and if for some reason I'm unable to It's recorded. There is one thing I noticed is that you are the most hugged person it has to be in the world. Many times I would think boy I would like to be receiving that hug (for example Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock plus) I love the stars and you of course. You Did an awesome job at the Oscars. I hope to see you on future Oscar Shows. God Bless You I pray you'll always be well and continue the beautiful work you do for so many, you bring great joy to so many.
I'm not as old as Gladys but I'm up there in years and am happy to be able to visit you almost daily, you make my day. By the way I love Jesus as well but don't take a beer anytime. No need, I watch Ellen.

Kathy Papantonakis

Love your show, but unfortunately we don't have you here in Greece, so I get to see bits and pieces from you tube, You are an amazing person, keep up the great work!!! Lots of hugs and kisses from sunny Athens, Greece!

RUTH GENTNER

I READLY NEED HELP WITH FOOD AND PAY MY CAR INSURANCE

Naomi Edwards

I think Ellen would enjoy: Breakfast with the Rothschild Giraffes videos.

Thanks for bringing back Sophia Grace & Rosie! I love you show!

Cheryl Berthiaume

Wow I actually got a message from Ellen. I got the chills when I saw it MY e-mail..2 weeks ago I got a call from Lindy Faust from the Dr. Phil show. I'm a stay at home Meme. So these little things from YOU celebrity people make my little world feel BIG. I'm looking forward to Sophia Grace & Rosie. When I saw them the first time on your show with Nikki Manag ( sorry for misspellings) they made my day. I told everyone if your having a bad day, watch these two little girls..They WILL make you smile..as do YOU ELLEN..I actually watched an older video of you yesterday talking to Gladys about moving the plant with spikes from behind you. LMFAO... She has a sip of the juice..if you would like to call & brighten ( shock the $?) Out of me, my number is 774-633-0790. Home ALLLLLL day. Dr. Phil show did...

karen scangarello

Hi Ellen, How are you?It sounds like an exciting week with all your guest.I am looking forward to this week and seeing Sophia Grace and Rosie also.They are growing before our very eyes right?It is another beautiful day in sunny Florida.I hope that it is as beauall in sunny California..Well gotta go.Enjoy your week!!!

linabella aureus

May God bless you more,more and much much more.... so you will be able to help people in need. God bless your family too and your staffs.

Crystal Whitford

I would love to win tickets, if there is a way, to see Luke Bryan because if I did I would give them to my best friends husband and daughter. You see, my bestie passed away 2 years ago April 12 leaving a loving husband, 2 grown children and 2 grandsons. Prior to her passing, her mother-in-law passed and a year after she passed, her brother-in-law passed due to sickness. Then just this last December, her son was killed in an automobile accident leaving his young son, girlfriend, sister and dad devastated. Luke Bryan's song "Drink A Beer" was his tribute song and they put photos in a video collage to it. So loving and touching that has become to all of us. This family has lost so much and Luke Bryan has made them feel better with his music.

Melinda Driscoll

In 51 yrs of age n never won anything that would top my 50s to win a 50inch so I could really see the beautiful n talented Ellen instead if a old 36Inc old tv love u Ellen n thank you for ur generosity n compassion u have for others I wish I could do something for u
P

Marie Richardson

Love your show,watch everyday,also when is your next CD coming out?? I wrote to you about my mom who just turned 85yrs.old on 3/31/14 also a month ago had a right mascectomy and lymphnoids removed,loves to bake,her passion except her electric stove broke 3 days after Christmas,would love it if you could help replace it?? Thanks for being you,you bring smiles to everyone !!! Please help me bring a smile to my moms face,she will want to bake for you!!congrats on 11th season!!!! God bless you!!

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older