President Obama chatted with Ellen via satellite about the importance of young people having health care. Find out how you can sign up, here.

Comments

Della

When are you and Portia signing up for Obamacare? If it's good for us, it should be good for you.......
Set an example.

Lynnie

I can't believe you had him on to plug his initiative! He is hurting the young hard working legal citizens of this country and you know Obamacare is bad and an additional tax! He pushed it through without a majority vote! I do not call him my president! I love you and I know you are a good person. Don't soil yourself by letting him use you to get to the young voters!!!

Della

Ellen,
I LOVE your show. I watch daily But am a Terribly disappointed you are making it a Political venue & Wasting Tax Payer Money on top of it! I don't appreciate my hard earned money going to Any politics, no matter which party, on a "supposed" non-political venue.
Beside that, I have a ? For you regarding the Obsmacare sign up numbers. Have you done your homework or just believing a politician trying to push his legislation? OF THE "SUPPOSED ENROLLEES, HOW MANY ARE NEW? HOW MANY WERE CANCELED FROM THEIR FORMER POLICIES BECAUSE OF THE CHANGES?
IF IT IS SO GOOD FOR US, WHY DONT YOU AND PORTIA SIGN IP TO SET AN EXAMPLE?

alegnasue

I tune in to enjoy a laugh or two, not to have a ridiculously expensive, job kiling healthcare system, shoved down my throat. Do me and the rest of your viewers a favor, stick to comedy and stay out of politics. You're better than their ridiculous agenda.

Sim

Keep up the good work on your show and your positive outlook Ellen, but please save the politics! I watch you to be entertained and forget my day for at least an hour.

Mary Galles

Thank you Ellen for having President Obama on your show!! Please continue to help overcome the lies and misinformation that is being spread around by the naysayers of President Obama and the ACA!!

2 Replies
BJHALLGRAV

Shame on you Ellen! You've just lost a big fan of over 30 years.

Leslie Murray

Ellen. Shilling for Obamacare? Are YOU signed up? I'm guessing not. You lost a viewer.

Jodi

Hey Ellen. Love you but next time ask President Obama why my 3 teenage kids are not elegible to me on my husbands and my policy! The website cannot answer tough questions. I had to get my children temp health insurance policy which is horrible coverage while I try to get them on my policy. Let's ask the tough questions!

KAH

Hey Ellen, love the show but can you please keep away from the politics! Why are you letting yourself be pimped out by Obama to press this ridiculous job killing, money sucking, catastrophe of a health mandate? We all don't have the millions of dollars like you to pay for this travesty!

1 Reply