Happy Sunday! It feels like only yesterday I was hosting the Oscars. I can't believe it's been a whole week. Mostly because I've been sound asleep for days.

I'm all done resting and I'm ready for some great shows, and it's a good thing, too, because this week I'm talking to some of the funniest people I know!

Ricky Gervais is here! I love when Ricky stops by. He always has something funny to say, and he usually brings a photo of himself wearing my underwear, but I guess it could be worse.

We've got stars like George Lopez, Wanda Sykes, and Randy Jackson. Plus, I have another surprise for the big star of the Oscars, Edgar the pizza guy!

See ya Monday!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 7) 1234567Older
karen and bob knoblauch

thank you for sharing so many smiles ... please review our email about 4 weeks ago ... this references a horrible jury my husband sustained through no fault of his own ... we would like to share the story .. including horrific pictures ... another unbelievable event ...

jodi cruz

Hello,I'm writing in regards to my daughter Pvt. Abigail Cruz. She joined the military (Army)right out of high school. 3 days after her 19th birthday on Oct 26th, 2013 she broke her Hip during a training exercise, and the other hip is fractured. She now has 4 screws and a plate holding it together, and will need a complete Hip replacement within one yr. Sadly her military carrier, and dreamsof being in the military have now come to end. her life is forever changed. I myself am ill with a brain tumor, and have now been out of work for 4 yrs. and well financially it has been a true struggle. Abigail has given me every single pay check to help pay rent,bills, food and help me take care of her little sister. As a mother this has been the hardest thing i've ever had to do. 6 brain surgeries was easier than taking money from my amazing daughter. She never questioned it, and never once hesitated. Well now she will be medically discharged within the next couple months. Ellen my daughter was saving to buy herself a car, but now she has nothing. In fact we don't even know how were going to pay for her flight back home from South Carolina. She says mom its okay we'll figure it out. She's amazing and continues to uplift me, even though her world is upside down. She is planning on medical school once shes home, and refuses to give up. Ellen,Abigail adores you. She finds you funny, strong and loves your show. She holds a high respect for you. That's why i knew I had to at least try, and reach out to you. THANK U

patte

AnPlease let me know if my 90 year old mother and I can please get tickets to your show. I left 4 kids and my husband to come to Ca to take care of my mpm, she has alzheimers, but loves and understands your show. Please help I sent a request but it has,nt been confirmed.....please. Ellen she is a kick! Alzheimers and all

Lenora  Deck

Ellen I do not miss your program. I live in Ahwahnee, Just 15..20 miles from the intranse yo Yosemity. You are on at 4 P.M.
I am 84 years and can relate to so much of much of what goes on ...on your hour of laughter. trying to get tickets to realy see you up close and personal. You are # 1 on my bucket list.
Do you ever get tired of your pest fans ???

patte

HMy 90 year old mother and I watch your show every day after lunch at the Lancaster seniors center. She suffers from alzheimers but laughs at all of your jokrs. I've requested tickets, but never got confirmation. I would love to take her, to see you live. She's a wild woman, but does not express herself well due to several strokes. She uses a walker or wheelchair, but I know she would have fun and I think you'd get a kick. Please let me know. Thank you keep on dancin'

elida contreras

HI ELLEN I live to watch your show. The Oscars was super entertaining. Because you hosted. YOU ARE SUCH A NATURAL. I LOVED WATCHING RIcky on your show. His pictures of himself were so funny!! I hope someday my husband Andy and I get to be on your show. It would be so awesome. We do not go out much. We are always working. Andy more so than I. We are happy wAtching your show on tv in the mean time. Keep making us laugh. We wish you good health and all the happiness in the world. GOD BLESS YOU Andy and Elida

Easter Holman

Ellen, How do you stay so slim and looking like a brand new penny everyday ?
I love your show!

Easter

Jessica Fickett

I have been trying to get tickets to your show and have not gotten a response. I watch your show everyday and just love you and would love to make it to one of your shows before you retire. Needless to say I never got to go see Oprah before she did and I have regrets, I really hope I don't miss out on seeing you before you retire. Thanks!!!

sandra orellana

Hi ellen just wanted 2 say thanks for being there for me I look forward to 4pm. Me and my 5 kid's on a dally base. watching your show the way u say things so naturally. I feel like I'm hanging out with a frend and as a single parent just help's me forget about my day today lifestyle. It helps me because it reminds me that there's bigger struggle's in life and give's me hope love u and thanks for helping me stay humble.

Sincerely: sandra orellana and
Jessica 17, jazmine 15, margarita 14,
amad 6, angel 4 :)

Joshua Reeve

you are very good it be good to watch the show but live in the UK you should bring it to british tv its amazing. IF I was on your show I would sign a contract stating you can do what ever you want and what ever pranks in the USA aha. keep on going because your very good!!

Helen Jenkins

I have not been able to select a date for viewing the taping of your show. Unable to click on the date (blank space) to make my request. Please let me know how I can make contact to request tickets on available dates on your calendar.

Suzie Stipanovic

Ellen you are an Earth Angel. You spend your life making people happy, helping others in need and you finish each show reminding us to be kind to one another. If there are Earth Angels, you truly are one of them...and your sea blue eyes and golden blonde hair are even angelic! God bless you and everything you do. You really do help bring heaven into lives who may have been experiencing the opposite. The music and dancing epitomises joy and it's fabulous how your humour and contestant challenges make us laugh and remind us not to take life or ourselves too seriously. I need my daily dose of Ellen and must never miss a show so that's why I record your show everyday.

Warm regards,
Suzie

Lisa

Hi Ellen, Want to let you know you were great hosting the Oscar's I really enjoyed it,I give you 5 stars . I think you should do them all the time. Thank You

cecilia lindqvist

hallo dear Ellen. i would like To just thank you for all the Joy you bring. You make me se further on and give me hope for the real love someday. You are wonderful in all ways Love Cecilia Sweden.

LMCarrero

HAPPY TUESDAY ELLEN:
LOVE YOUR YOUR SHOW YOU AND YOU'RE AUDIENCE AND ALL THE DANCING EVERY DAY THAT CONTINUES TO MADE MY DAY, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING,
SOMETIME WHEN I'M WATCHING YOUR SHOW MY MINE WONDER HOW NICE IT WILL BE IF SOMEDAY I'LL BE ABLE TO MEET YOU AND ENJOY YOUR SHOW LIFE,OR BE ABLE TO WIN SOMETHING THAT I REALLY NEED, OH WELL JUST A THOUGH, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING LAUGH AND ENJOY YOUR SHOW EVERY DAY, LOVE & BLESSINGS, I SAW YOUR MAM THE OTHER DAY IN THE SHOW GOOD TO SEE HER THANK YOU, Z-YA YOUR NUMBER #! FAN FROM UNIONDALE, NY.. LUZ MARIA........

(Page 1 of 7) 1234567Older