Ellen hosted the most viewed Oscars in recent history, and she brought her cameras with her everywhere she went! Check out her exclusive behind-the-scenes journey.

Comments

Ingrid Dela Rosa

Dear Ellen: Loved so much about you hosting the Oscars - sorry, this is a late comment but I was away for a while. Now I'm back.
Just one itzy-bitsy thing I found disappointing. When You appeared so effectively, gloriously decked out with crown, dress & magic wand, I thought, this is going to be hilarious (and it was)
just not long enough, a true revelation to see you like that,
I just thought it could have gone a 'titzy-bit' longer
a bit more of you (acting it out) would have filled my cup.
keep a joyful heart, you sure give it to me - XOX Ingrid

Charlotte Decker

The Oscars were great and you were wonderful. No one can ever top the way you handle the program and I cannot express how much I liked you and how proud I was of the way you provided guidance and entertainment during the program. Always love your show and love you even more after seeing you on the Oscars. You ruled. Great job. You are a great person and entertainer. Love, Charlotte

gayle

just to let you know, you were wonderful at the oscars. you are the BEST... they need you to do it every year.. you made everybody laugh out loud....what more can I say// I enjoy your
morning show every day... THUMBS UP TO YOU ELLEN.........

Debbie

Loved watching the Oscar's with you hosting them!! We watch you everyday and you are infectiously funny. Looking forward to seeing more of you and maybe they'll call you back again next year to the Oscars!!

God Bless you and everything you do

Lyudmila

Oscar watched the 2014 record, because Russia was not a direct translation. I'm ecstatic! Thank you Ellen for a wonderful mood!

Kim Sparks

Excellent job hosting the Oscar's ellen, it was very fun and interesting!!! kimi

cristina

and another thing - i love the way you dress :)

cristina

hi there ellen :)
god bless you for all the blessings you s and your staff share with people :) i believe you brought fun to the oscars, i just hope i get to watch it back here in the philippines soon :D

Katja

Hi Ellen!
You were amazing, i love you so much. You were so good in oscars and so beautiful, best host everrrrrr!!!!!!!
Love you :)

Lina Gonzalez

Hi Ellen, I just want it to stop by to let you know that I admire you, you are really something!! ;) I love you and I wish only the best for you and your family.
Be happy!!
best Oscars host ever!!
hugs and kisses from Colombia!

Marek Poland

thx for nice night and pizza

Elnaz

OMG ! So nice, I had to watch it so many times! Ellen, You are the best host, best comedian and best celebrity ever! Love you so much and I really really really really WISH that I could one day be part of your team!! I have applied for intern but haven't receive any reply! :( I'll dream it till reality! Love ya!

Julie

Ellen is crazy and adorable.. I think she's a darling, she doesn't think she is, I presume!! hahaha

One day, i'm gonna watch her show...live!!

Elle

Hi Ellen
  God bless the reason that you are among us, is to steal joy and smiles. It should be easy but there is the secret of your success and certainly joy. No one gives what he does not have. Anyway thanks for this video but very little ... I want more!
Still I have the feeling of the great work that you and the team have done. I can not deny, each time I see you the smile appears on my face.
You're just in time.