This is it! Today’s the day! I’m getting ready to host the Oscars tonight, but what would a Sunday be without writing to you?

Once the Oscars are over, I have to get right to something very important -- sleep. Because my show's gonna be LIVE bright and early Monday morning! You never know what surprises might be in store, or what hosts might show up with a hangover. It’ll be an adventure we take together.

There's even more fun planned for this week. Sarah Jessica Parker will be here! She has her own line of shoes, and I hope she brings me a pair. Do you think she carries flip-flops?

The Long Island Medium herself, Theresa Caputo will be here, too! Though she probably knew that long ago.

From one of my favorite shows, “Scandal," Dan Bucatinsky will be here for the first time. I have lots of questions about the show, so I hope he’s chopped and brushed with olive oil, because I’m gonna grill him.

Plus, I’ve got the incredible band Cage the Elephant, the hilarious Cheryl Hines, and lots more.

But now, I'm off to the Oscars. I hope you watch.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 11) 1234567Older
Irene Monteiro

Not first time commenter, but I love your show. You did a great job hosting the Oscars. Thanks!

GAYLE REED

Dear Ellen, I have just read your message dated 2/27/14, as you are getting prepared to host the Oscars. Of course I just reading it have already seen the Oscars and your were of course Awesome which of course I knew you would Knock it out of the Park. You did such a fantastic job, you made everyone feel special, made them feel at home even through they know millions are watching,plus you made us feel as if we were there too. Bringing the Pizza is was so awesome, never been done before, yeah and so who can top that right? You most must be back next year for sure. Then the Selfee took the show to a different level, and broke a Record for Tweets and retweets. So awesome. I watch your show everyday and I just really love you as you are one of the most kind tender hearted people I have ever seen, besides bringing joy and laughter to all of us that have loved you for 11 years. Your the Best daytime show on the air and have deserved all the honors and awards you get.
Well I guess I better close.
Love and much respect, Gayle Reed

Gale Winchester

Hi Ellen, Well I have good news about my sister. She finally got her cast off both of her feet. On her left one where she broke her ankle. She now has a boot and on the other foot she has a shoe. One nice thing is that she can still walk with them on. And the treatments that she is having for her cancer. It is working she is not getting sick and her hair not falling out. But the treatments has to go on for six months. We are so happy. Thank you again your show really help me out. Love your fan Gale Winchester

LMCarrero

HELLO ELLEN: HAPPY THURSDAY:
YOU ARE AN AWESOME, AWESOME BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD. FOR ALL THAT YOU FOR OTHERS IN NEED, MAY GOD BLESSED YOU ALWAYS. LOVE LUZ M. YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN FROM LONG ISLAND, NY TA,TA...

Sandy Anthony

You were great Ellen at the Oscars! You're so natural and although I'm sure you were nervous, it never showed! How about next year too? Love you and your show!

Shareen Elias

AWESOME SHOW!!! We just had a party while watching and loved every minute of it!! You are certainly a very talented and magnetic personality! So, Ellen who won all the money on the votes for what you were going to be wearing??? LOL or did you check on that??? Will be putting in a request soon to come to your show, as soon as I have a car and all my teeth!! LOL ~ Long Story..... Have a great day!
Shareen

morgan wile

Can hardly wait for the oscars tonight. The commercials with you are already so funny and I love the movies.

David Baird

Ellen was fantastic as the Oscars host! We wish Captain Phillips would have won for Best Picture. The whole selfie thing was great too!

Amy Jones

Is the east coast ever going to see your post oscar live show??

Leighton

Thank you Ellen for having Cage the Elephant perform!! You rule, They rule! Today's my Birthday, which also rules! So really I guess we all pretty much rule!

Karen

You were a fantastic host at the Oscars. I have never watched a whole Oscar show before(I would get bored) but, yours was amazing. The jokes, selfies ordering pizza everything. It was all entertaining, and Ellen it was because of you. Thanks again for a fun time!

Bertille Chamberland

I liked the part when you sat in the audience. First time I see pizza served at the oscars.It was different and funny.

Cathie Berntsen

You are just the best! You make me laugh every day, your heart is golden!

Connie

You were grrreat!!!!! Hope they invite you again next year.

Helene Dufour

I missed the Oscars is there a site where I can download it

(Page 1 of 11) 1234567Older