He made it just in time! Jared tells Ellen about appearing in her epic selfie, and a story about the Oscar pizza!

Comments

Sarah Leeds

We loved Jared on your show and at the Oscars! Check him out in our rendition of the selfie. Complete with his full face (almost), it's Ellen's Best SUPER-Selfie!

Adrianna

I love this talented man and his incredible work (both at music and movies) so much!
Ellen you were amazing last night!

Viana

Jared was like me everytime my friends take a group selfie aha oh deer but hey we still made it!

1 Reply
Beren Chalmers

you and jay leto look pretty darn happy right there Ellen. that selfie was awesome tho! i just love you! i have a ton of pics i would love to post, but i suck at facebook and i don't know how. :( you would looove my cat... and my grandson!! anyhoo, love ya!

ELDAR

Hi,Ellen))

ines trujillo velez

Me encantan las personas que se salen de todo protocolo,Sencillamente ella es única y por eso me ENCANTA.

Jose

Ayer me divertí mucho con tu animación de los Premios Oscar, espero que repitas... fui uno de los que retuitió tu selfi!! Un saludo desde Colombia.

yese

Genialisima Ellen...Un abrazo fuerte desde España....ojalá se pudiese ver tu programa aquí, me hes difícil poder dar con tu programa, vente para España

Un abrazoo Ellen