She hosted the Oscars and went live on her show the next day! See how she felt about her big night, right here.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Jeannieg

Yeah we here in NC are still waiting to see the post Oscar show.
What happened?? why did some of us get the rerun and others didn't? Is there ever gonna be an answer to this or are we just screwed?

Monique Cormier

Still waiting for ABC and CTV to broadcast Post-Oscars March 3 episode ??

W. Keith Sewell

Ellen you showed the world that Hollywood folks are no different from the rest of us... from the pizza party, ( u knew they were all hungry) - to the record-breaking selfie. That pic gets printed, framed and put on the wall in front of me as inspiration.

Thanks for Keeping it Real!!

keith

Socorro T.

Hey Ellen you Rock! what a great Oscars show.

You were able to show us how down to earth famous Hollywood people are. They ran to take that selfie picture with you and They eat pizza just like us.

Plus some Hollywood people do carry cash- as when you passed the hat, they gave big bucks for the pizza pie. Congrats Ellen on a great Oscar show!- You should host all the shows from now on, just like Bob Hope hosted all the shows in the past. You are just as great as Bob Hope, like I said "You Rock Ellen!".

How about taking that Lip Gloss from Lupita Nyong'o and placing it on EBay to auction it off and give the money to charity.

S.T. from the Bronx, NYC

N Madison

Yep, same thing here. Rerun instead of the live show. Disappointing.

Rena Lee

Hi Ellen. I really enjoy you and your show. You have such a great personality and great smile. Keep it up!

Anik

Ellen, you are the best Oscar host these days. It was great. Job well done, Thumbs up. Please be there next year !

Eric Lundelius

Ellen- I have to say thank you for everything you do. You are one of the most amazing people I wish I knew- I normally don't write talk shows cause I thought they were tabloid-ish and just trash- but every time I have seen something about you I am left feeling good about the world and people. you are a very caring, loving and amazingly funny woman- If there were more people like you in the world I think I would be less cranky and bitter a lot of the time- please keep doing what you are doing- you make me smile-

you really are the best and I wish you continued success-

eric

Ida Council

DEAR ELLEN: I ENJOYED YOU SO . MUCH AS HOSTESS OF THE OSCARS LAST NIGHT. YOU LOOK SO MUCH YOUNGER.HOW DO YOU DO THAT. COME TO BROOKLYN SOMETIME AND TELL ME YOUR SECRET. YOU WILL BE ALWAYS WELCOMED.I LOVE YOUR DAYTIME SHOW. I LOVE TO LAUGH AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN DO THAT FOR ME EVERY DAY. CALL ME A DAY AHEAD OF TIME,SO I CAN MAKE A FUN LUNCH. DON'T WAIT TO LONG. I AM NOT AS YOUNG AS YOU.(718-363-2943) SHHHHH.# IS ONLY FOR YOU. LOVE IDA

bobi grimes

What "live" post oscar show???? all we got here in cinci was an old rerun show with Miley Cyrus. Massive disappointment... Now we get to see all the "LIVE POST OSCAR SHOW" highlights here??? I feel like diving off a cliff. The Oscar show was so exciting and then I tuned in at 4...I wouldn't even answer my phone and all I saw was an old rerun....now we see all these "highlights" of the "alleged" live show ONLY ON THE WEBSITE...I had my DVD recorder running and all I recorded was an OLD RERUN... extremely disappointed... tomorrow afternoon, I have to work......someone pass me the sleeping pills

Nicolette Bachinski

The only reason I had to roll out of my bed this morning was to watch your post oscar show. I was so disappointed to see the Miley re-run. It basically ruined my whole day since I had nothing but my income tax appointment. I don't know which depressed me more??

1 Reply
Michelle

I just got home from work and was looking forward to my recording of Ellen's post Oscar show, but I have a rerun of a Miley episode. What happened? I'm a little disappointed because I've been looking forward to this all day.

1 Reply
Jackie

Dear Ellen,
Great job hosting the Oscars.
I always love seeing all the beautiful fashions on the red carpet. I was browsing the internet today to see who was rated best/worst dress. How the heck did Portia De Rossi not make the best dressed list? Did no one but you and I notice how gorgeous she looked? Hello fashion experts!! Her dress was stunning.
Cheers,
Jackie

Vicki Evans

Hey all Ellen Show fans, I'm in Dallas, Texas and we got the Post Oscar Show at 3pm! Not bragging or rubbing it in, but it was a great show! You all will certainly enjoy it!!

1 Reply
Suyin Adams

***What happened Ellen? Was looking forward to your post Oscar show. Enjoying your post Oscar monologue while writing this...but baffled!
would say I would find out tomorrow what happened but T.V.Guide is showing it as a rerun. Hmmm..
Did you fall asleep? If so....
Sweet dreams...
I hope someone removed the fondue before you got tucked in!

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older